Chapter 8

Previously

"Don't worry Jake I'm sure Jessica didn't do anything bad to her" Right as he said that Jessica, Sammie and Alex were back. I was so glad I............

Now

( Still Jake's P.O.V. )

I went up to Sammie and well I guess I kissed her. " You were gone to long" I said that while having my head against her's.

" Jake.."

" Don't ever scare me like that again, ok?"

" Never again, I promise" I hugged her tightly.

" Umm, Jake don't forget what we came here for"

" Tyler, your ruining the moment" I laughed at Jessica's comment but then the siblings started to argue. Oh I guess I didnt say they were siblings.. my bad...

Sammie P.O.V.

I could not believe he kissed me! Woah he kissed me, my neko cat kissed me. "Alex, do you need to be so quiet all the time?"

Alex looks up at Jake, "What?"

"In other words I mean, tell me more about the king" I was still a bit confused about what they were talking about and so I went to Jake and asked him the question again while he was talking to Alex.

"Jake... What does the king know and how?"

Jake turned to me in a flash when I said 'king' "In the Neko-Realm it is forbidden to tell anyone your a neko... and I told you Sammie.. this could mean trouble for...well....me"

My face stood there in shock. I was speechless until words came out of my mouth "Why!? why did you tell me if you knew it would be forbidden Jake?"

"Because I ...

Writers Thought:

What would Jake say to Sammie?.. More Importantly what is his reason for telling her? ;3 Read, Vote, And Comment To Find Out <3