Chapter 5

Previously

I looked at him right as he said 'Date'.......

"I mean we have known each other since you were five"....

"I guess we can" I smiled.

Now

Jake was wearing his new clothes, he covered his ears and tail so no one would suspect anything. I was still wearing my old clothes. Jake's clothes was like twenty-two dollars, so we only had twenty-eight dollars left.

"Should we just walk around and see what we find."

I looked at him and said, "Yea we might as well" I smiled and we were off looking around for a descent place to eat at.

"Here's a place"

"Fugio's Dinner, ok sounds good" We looked at each other and nodded and went in and walked up to a table.

A young waiter asked, "Hello Welcome to Fugio's Dinner may I take your order?"

"I'll take a burger and fries what about you Jake?"

"I'll take the same"

"What would you like to drink?"

"Water" I looked at Jake and he had a face where he couldn't decide.

"Water"

"Alright I will be right back, soon as possible" Jake and I looked at each other. I didn't know how I felt about this 'Date', I guess its safe to know that I really didn't feel so comfortable.

The lady comes back with our meal "Here you go, if there is anything you need just call me" She smiles at Jake and walks away.

I noticed that the lady smiled at him and he knew that I noticed. I looked away for a couple seconds then he grabbed my hand, I looked back at him and smiled. Do I really enjoy this? He is cute with those eyes and everything about him seemed wonderful.

"I hope this was worth the fifteen dollars"

"I bet it is", We both took a bite out of our burgers. It was like heaven ! I knew a burger is like heaven isn't something a girl should say. Then again I haven't had food other than what I like to call the garbage.

Once we finished our meals and the lady came back, I was waiting for Jake but he wanted to leave a small tip for the waiter. I was looking outside, then I turned around and the waiter was talking to Jake.

Jakes P.O.V.

"So maybe we can a .. date" the waiter was twirling her hair.

I didn't want to be mean or anything so I denied smoothly. "I don't think I should because you see I have a girlfriend" I told her as I pointed at Sammie. What? I had to lie or else she would have begged me.

"Aww, that's too bad, you should still give me a call sometime'' she wrote on a sheet of paper and handed it to me, I nodded and waved bye at her. My hoodie started to fall off but I didn't even notice, the only thing that I noticed was Sammie running towards me.

"Jake!! your hoodie!" she yelled at me...........

Writers Thought:

Wow right? Vote and Read to find out if people at Fugio's Dinner suspect anything!! :D Comment below your thoughts of my story! Bye!

( Soo sorry that I haven't updated anything D: )