Chapter 6

Previously

"Jake! Your hoodie!!!" she yelled at me.......

Now

( Still Jake's P.O.V. )

I put my hand on my head and luckily my hoodie didn't fall off all the way because Sammie got to me right in time. "That was too close" she whispered to my ear and grabbed my hood and put it over my ears.

Sammie P.O.V.

We walked out of Fugio's Dinner, and went back to the ally and found people going through our stuff.

"Hey! what are you doing!" they looked at us and there was 2 guys and 1 girl.

"What do you want?" Jake and I walked a bit closer to see what exactly they were doing.

"What are you doing to my stuff!" I wanted to yell at them so badly. Then Jake put his hand on my shoulder

"It's, Okay these are my friends"

"Your what?"

"My friends from my real world" The 2 guys and girl came up to me and put their hands out, then I noticed that they too had cats ears and a cat tail. I shook their hands for a friendly greeting.

"Oh, so you mean their ... neko's too?"

"Yea, this is Jessica, Tyler, and Alex" Jake pointed at who was who, Jessica was the girl, she had blonde hair and her ears were a little brownish like her tail. Tyler was the guy on the left of Jessica, he had blonde hair and his ears were also a little bit brownish and so was his tail, like Jessica's. Alex had black hair, white and black ears, and a pattern of gray, black, and white on his tail. Jessica also had blue eyes, they were literly sparkling from the moon.

She came up to me and said "Wow, so you must be Sammie, Sammie the one Jake has been blabbering about"

"Yea..." then Tyler came up to me and had the same blue eyes sparking "Your really warm"

"Thanks? I think"

Alex, wow, he had hazel brown eyes, he came up to me and said "You smell nice too.."

"Thank you? I try to my best to keep it like that", I looked around I said that knowing I didn't really have a place to shower or anything.

Jake looks at them and said, "Why are you three here?"

Tyler went ahead and answered, "The king knows"

Jakes eyes widen, "How!"

I stood there confused, "The kings knows about what?"....

Writers Thought:

Who is the King?? What does he know?? Read and Vote to find out more! :D....