Chapter 7

Previously

"The king knows"

Jakes eyes widen, "How!"

I stood there confused, "The kings knows about what?".....

Now

Jake didn't want to explain who or what the king knew. Jessica came up to me and said "Lets talk.." "Ok?" Jake looked at us in a serious face while we walked away for a bit.

"Sammie, the king is well the neko king, you know Tyler, Alex, and I are neko's, there is a Neko-Realm"

"A neko king? A Neko-Realm?"

"Yes, I know it's a lot to sink in and all, but the king knows that Jake told you about us"

"Ok and what happens there?"

"Well, neko's aren't supposed to tell humans about us, so in other words Jake is in big trouble"

"What kind of trouble?"

"Like huge trouble, so Tyler, Alex, and I came here to warn him" I didn't want to get Jake in trouble!

Jake's P.O.V.

The king.. he ... knows.. this cant be happening! "Who told him!"

"I don't know Jake, do you know anyone in this realm that has a way into the neko realm?"

"No I don't, I don't know how this got out!"

"Jake calm down there are humans all over the place I don't want to make a scene" I calmed down, but who... who... could have done this.

"Where is Sammie, Tyler?"

"I don't know Jessica went to talk to her remember.."

"I need to talk to her, like right now"

"Why?"

"Because... because.. I just do"

"I'll go find her" Alex went to find Sammie, while Tyler and I looked worried.

"Don't worry Jake I'm sure Jessica didn't do anything bad to her" Right as he said that Jessica, Sammie and Alex were back. I was so glad I............

Writer's Thought:

What do you think Jake did??? Comment below ! :P and don't forget to Vote, Read and Follow! :D Give me your opinion <3 Bye :)