Chapter 2

Previously

A couple days after my birthday something big happened......

Now

I was beginning to close my eyes, then I saw a bright light. I knew it wasn't the sun because it was still night, so I sat up having my arm covering my face. Then the bright light disappeared, I couldn't see that well in the dark. I was sure I saw boy, a boy with cat ears and a tail, I tried to look for Jake but I didn't find him. I looked back at the boy and he looked back at me, he had eyes just like Jake's. I just sat there in shock and he talked.

"Sam?"

"How do you know my name?"

"It's me Jake"

"Jake?, that can't be because Jake is a cat" Then I noticed his tail and ears once again. There was a moment of silence, then he asked.

"Are you ok, Sam?"

"I guess, but I am still confused on what is happening, how are you a human? All these years you were a cat and I have always talked to you, why didn't you tell me you were able to become human, all these years I have been alone and now you decide to become human!"

"No, Sam you don't understand, I didn't know about this, well I did but I just forgot about it..."

"You just forgot about it? What are you then?"

"Yes I forgot about it and...." he stops and stares at the moon above us and continues.

"I'm a ...N-neko"

"A N-neko? Are you serious?"

"Yea, its a lot to sink in but its true, and now that, that is out. Do you mind giving me a cover or something"

"Huh?" I look at him fully and I cover my eyes and handed him a cover.

"I'm sorry I was only looking at your face I didn't notice anything else I promise"

"It's okay, to be honest I didn't really care" he smiled and looked at me , then I smiled a little.

"So what now Jake?"

"I don't know, now that I have told you what I am, I really don't know what happens here" ..........