"I thought you were dead!"

"Acting like we're not together, even after everything we've been through."

Liam is saying something on the microphone but I'm not  paying attention. All I can see is Harry and his beautiful greenish blue eyes looking around the concert ground. His gaze is now 20 feet to my right, getting closer to me.

In a minute I see him look at me. Now his eyes are fixed on me . I see his jaw drop and his eyes widen. Our eyes meet.I faintly smile.

Now I'm sure he recognizes me now... but he can't- there's like a thousand other people in the ground. How can he have possibly seen me?

"Good ni............" The four other boys are saying.

"No!" Harry exclaims.

The other boys and the fans all stare at him.

"Oh, I guess Harry doesn't want to say goodbye........." Louis laughs, somewhat uncomfortably.Oh no, please don't do this

All this time Harry is shaking his head. The huge screen behind him is focusing on his face.

All of a sudden Harry jumps into the crowd. I can't see him but the screens show him. He's fighting his way through the crowd, struggling to get through the girls. Few of them are even crying. Wow Harry-fan goals.

No, I don't want this. No drama. Why am I here?

What is he doing? He manages to escape all the hugs and kisses of his screaming fans. I imagine people watching this at home. Paparazzi after this bit of news as if it were a rare jewel.

He's here now...... in front of me. His eyes are full of tears.

"Meg?" He whispers. His deep voice is cracking. I can't help wondering what he's thinking. 

I shake my head,trying to keep the tears in. I fail and a tear falls on my cheek."Harry, stop. This-I"

"I thought you were dead!" He whispers, crying.

"Haz, I........"

" I thought that you were.........dead" He stuttered loudly. Oh no, I feel so bad now.I wish the ground would swallow me whole.

"Sss..sorry" I sob. All of a sudden he embraces me in a bear-hug. I can't breathe. Harry is shaking violently. I can tell that he is crying too.

He breaks the hug and grabs my hand and pulls me, actually drags me through the crowd. For some odd reason the whole crowd screams. We are walking towards the stage.

"Hhhh..Harry, not the stage...... Hazzz, please" I hate the pleading tone in my voice, but I can't help it."Haz, you know I hate..... I cant go on stage! ppppllleeeeaaaassssee!"  

"And you know I'd shatter to hear that you're.........dead. I don't care about what you are scared of . Karma  ." He whispers in frustration.No, Haz, you've got it all wrong. Let me go, I'm sorry. This isn't my fault. I struggle,  trying to escape from his iron grip, but in vain. 

We walk up to the stage. Crazy fans are reaching out, trying to block our way for a hug or autograph. I hope that they be successful, but ugh.... once Haz's serious, there's no stopping him. He drags me on the stage. Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn look at me in confusion.

Harry picks up his mike from the stand. He starts thanking the crowd.

I look up to face the crowd. Lets see-let's just say-BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER.

I have stage fright.  My stomach churns and I feel like my legs just threw away all their energy, meaning my legs are wobbly and I'm gonna topple over very soon.

Harry sees me taken over by fear. He reaches out and puts my hand in his. He smiles at me, but tears are still streaming down his cheeks.

All of a sudden the lights go out. The concert is over.