" Before you Judge Me"

We reach my apartment at about 12. Walking in, we settle down on the sofa sets. I love them because you just sink in.

The strange things about a true best friend is that whenever you talk to them, even after years, it feels as we if just talked an hour ago, but right now it was just awkward.

"Tea or coffee?" I ask.

"None", Harry sighs and there are wrinkles on his forehead. He looks really frustrated." Why didn't you tell me ?"

"Tell you what? Huh?" I ask.I actually know what he means, but the words just flow out on their own.

"That you were fine....alive I mean! Like, I thought that you were DEAD! Doesn't that matter?"

"I can explain Haz."

"No, you can't.You know why? There is no explanation! That was really mean! Do you know how much I missed you? No-you don't know! How could you? You don't even care. And there is no way you can justify that. You simply don't care about anyone or anything. You're a heartless beast, you know that? I-I was worried, Meg. But of course, you don't care, do you?" He spits, angrily. His words are like knives, stabbing me again and again.

"Haz, that isn't true. I- -You know I'd never do that. I'm sorry but it isn-" I say, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Well, you already did. What is it? Let's get Harry kicked out of 1D day?"

"Harry, that's your own fault. I didn't ask you do drag me on stage, did I?" I argue, although I know its my fault.

"I- Well, yeah. But- "He shakes his head. Tears are falling from his cheeks."You can't just walk out of someone's life like that Meghan. I- Forget about me, my mum was shattered too. You were like her daughter, you know that?"He looks up at me. Shaking his head slowly. "You just-ugh" He adds.

I want to say something back,I really do, but I'm sobbing really hard and I can't say anything

"I-I hate you, I f*****g hate you so damn much. " He whispers. A fresh river of tears spill from my eyes.

"I hate me too." I mutter. I really do

"I-"He stops and shakes his head.

"But Haz.........Just listen to me first, before you judge me....okay" I plead.

"No.....I-"

"HARRY! " I shout, frustrated.I'm such an idiot

Harry glares at me, I can't blame him. I did disappear.

"I know I'm a horrible best friend-.And I know you hate me." I say in a firm clear loud voice.

" I don't hate you.-but you are a terrible best friend." He says in a quiet voice.

" I know-I'm really sorry, but listen to my side of the story!" I'm pleading again-ugh. Harry looks at me curiously. "You don't know what I've been through-Please Harry, just listen to me."

"Okay- Talk."

I sigh. It's a long story.

Through the rabbit hole we go again.