Skirts shirts and hand bags OH MY!

After a great breakfast, Katherine decided it was time I saw and experienced New York. With Jones in tow, we headed to the shopping capital. I've always loved to shop, this was meant to be an amazing day. I just wish my mom could've been by my side, she promised me that one day, she would take me here. I decided to make the best of the trip, I knew that my mom would want me too. We got to Bloomingdales and my breath caught. "Wow, where do you even start?" Katherine laughed and told me to follow her. She came to a double door and started talking to a woman, who had an awesome outfit on. "Audrey, this will be your personal shopper, Lanye. Layne, this is my granddaughter Audrey." We shook hands and then she led me straight into the dressing room. "I'll be right back" she told me. After waiting about thirty minutes, Laney came with a wide variety of clothes. "Omg, these are amazing." She smiled at me and walk out of the dressing room, I started trying them on and let me tell you I looked amazing.
  I grabbed everything and looked for Laney, I finally found her talking to Katherine. "Hello dear, find anything ?" "I did, I handed her two shirts and a cute pair of jeans." "That's all you want?" " Wait, I can get a few more?" "Honey, you can have it all of you love them !" "WHAT?? Are you sure? I don't wanna be greedy" "oh, Audrey, you could never be, you are my granddaughter!"
After an amazing day shopping, I get home and start putting my new clothes up. Katherine was a great grandma and all but I really wish my mom was here. I was told earlier that tomorrow would be my first day of school here. Katherine explained that I would go to the same school she and my father went to. Buckshire Academy, sure it sounded like an amazing school but my entire life I went to a public school that wasn't in the best of neighborhoods and I had no idea how private school life would be.
Since Katherine and I went to dinner out at a fancy restaurant, I figured I would just get ready for bed and get a good nights sleep, cuz the Lord knows I'm going to need it. After an amazing bubble bath, I brushed my teeth, cleaned my face and got my uniform ready, I turned off the light and looked at my moms picture, wish me luck mom.