Rich boys, cute girls.. Ahh Hell

Today was it, my first day at a new school. As I looked in the mirror I couldn't help but grimace. My uniform had been ironed to perfection, my brown hair was naturally curly, so all I did was throw in a matching headband. I grabbed my book bag, and blew a kiss to my mom. I found some fruit salad in the fridge and starting munching on that while I thought about my day. Katherine walked into the kitchen and looked at my outfit, "you look great, just try not to slouch." I instantly stopped leaning on the counter. "Better, now are you ready for school? Jones is waiting for you downstairs and he will pick you up this afternoon. I have some business to attend too but I'll see you at dinner. Have a good day Audrey" and with that she was out the door. I was so not ready for this. I ate a few more pieces of fruit and ran back upstairs to brush my teeth once more, can't have bad breath on the first day. When I went back downstairs, I was greeted by Jones, "good morning Miss, I hope you are ready for your day at Buckshire" "ehh I guess I am as ready as I'll ever be." Thank goodness we were in a black Range Rover instead of a limo. I asked Jones to tell me everything he knew about the school. He explained it was the oldest school in the city. It was  very pristine and a lot of influential people have attended, including my grandmother and father. I was so not ready for this.

We pull in front of a beautiful building, that was too large to be a school. "We are here Miss Audrey". "This is buckshire?" I groan inwardly as I get out. As I'm walking toward the front of the main building, I see EVERYONE staring. I grab my book bag strap,lower my head and walk as quickly as possible towards the door. I get to the office and see one other student but she's not paying any attention to me, thank goodness. I got up to the desk, where I'm greeted with the most brilliant smile. "Good morning, you must be Audrey" " Yes ma'am" I answered. Welcome to Buckshire Academy, have a seat and I'll get your schedule together." I have a seat and take a look around me, it's amazing how they were able to mix the old architecture with the new technology. I don't know how long I'm staring before the secretary calls me back up to the desk. "Here is you class schedule, you'll need to choose a sport, hobby and a language and then I can finalize everything." " A hobby and a sport?" I don't get it, why do I need to choose that. "Yes dear, everyone her is required to take both." I look at the class selection list. Okay a hobby first, I see so many different things but something catches my eyes. "You have equestrian?" "Yes, we do. You would take that right before lunch." Wow, that's amazing, my mom loved horses and she passed that down to me, we didn't go riding but when we did I knew it was a special day. Okay, now a sport. There were sports on here that I had never heard of or just saw in tv, I decided on tennis. I played at my old school and at the recreation center when I wanted a break from life. 

"I'll take equestrian,tennis and Latin please." "Perfect". As I waited for her to finish, I snuck a glance at the girl, she didn't seem like the few Buckshire girls, she got me looking at her and gave me the death stare. I turned around quickly. "Alright dear, here you go, this is your classes,map of campus and new student handbook." " Thank you ma'am" " You're welcome Audrey, if you have any questions or problems feel free to stop by" I smiled and looked down and started to towards my first class or what I was hoping was my first class, next thing you know I ran into a brick wall or at least that's what it felt like. "Woah, im sorry I wasn't paying attention" "It's fine, neither was I" I look up to see the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. "Hey, I never seen you before and Buckshire isn't that big so I know I would notice you." "It's my first day, I'm Audrey" "Nice to meet you Audrey, I'm Max." We both smile and before I can say anything, I hear this high pitched voice, "Umm Max, who is this" A beautiful blond looks up and down at my uniform, we are wearing the same thing but it looks so much better on her, how's that even possible. "Danielle, this is Audrey, she's new here" "Hmm, I can see that, well lets go. We don't want to be late" " yeah okay, he says to her. Bye Audrey, I'll see you around." They turn to go and I just wave, I have no idea how much time has passed that I've been standing in the hall trying to understand this map, but next you know the bell rings..Crap I'm late in my first day, can it get any worse?  Let me tell you, it can. I finally find my first class and I go to walk in and guess who is sitting right in the back of the class. Yup, Danielle and Max.