Chapter 1

Picture of Emily^^
Emily's POV
Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Ugh...you hear that? Thats the sound of my alarm clock **5:00 am** Im not a morning person at all, the reason why I wake up at this time is that I have to do my morning workouts and stretch my body. Yes. I do streetfight and yes I am living a double-identity life. My school identity is that typical nerd girl, not popular, straight A's, Gets bullied even though she can stick up for herself, Workaholic parents, pathetic I know. My second identity is a cold heartless, emotionless Strong Women. Im the BEST illegal streetfighter in town known as Pixie Blair Dame.

Anyways, I dragged my lazy ass all the way to the bathroom which was connected to my room and showered. After my warm shower I got out of the bathroom and wore black leggings, a black sports bra and black nikey's.

I went downstairs and ate cereal,then Checked my phone, I had a text from Levy, ever since I started streetfighting he's been like a brother to me:

Levy: Hey wanna meet up at the heartbeat gym today ? I want you to show my cousin what the streetfights are like at the place we street fight.

Me: Are you dumb..?😂 I go to the heartbeat gym everyday 😂😂

Levy: whatever dude, just be there😂

Me: where else would I b?
With that I went outside, put the key in ignition of my bike (aka motorcycle) and rode off to the gym.

**************************
I decided that I should delete my other books and start this one, but dedicated and focused with stamina to write and finish this one.!

Love you guys....xoxo!.!.!❤️💦