Chapter 10

Zafrina's POV

Dinner was delightful, but it was a little awkward because Caitlin kept winking at me and wiggling her eyebrows at me.

She kept saying 'Go get 'em tiger' out loud and out of nowhere.

Everyone would look at her confused and say 'what?'

But I knew what she really meant and I also had a feeling that Ryder also knew.

Ryder had a twin sister named Leah and a little brother Jacob and little sister Bella.

After the awkward dinner.

Cait left to go see Oliver.

All of us teens went in the basement.

The floor was carpeted in the color black and there were giant bean bags everywhere.

There was a couch in the middle of the room (basement) and a giant flat screen TV in front of all the bean bags and couch.

Some of Ryder's friends came over, Drew, Noah, and Alex, they were all good looking and lean but they just couldn't beat Ryder.

Alex was the one that flirted with every girl, and used so many pickup lines on everything that was female.

Noah was the quiet one In everyone's eyes.

But when he got used to you, he becomes all crazy and weird.

Drew was the player.

The biggest player ever.

He was worse then Ryder, he'd change girls in a blink of an eye.

"Who wants to play Call of Duty?" Noah asked, snapping me out of my train of thoughts.

I was sitting on a beanbag and Ryder was sitting next to me.

Ryder's sister was sitting on another bean bag while my brothers were all on different bean bags.

Drew, Noah and Alex sat on the couch.

"I'm in."

Grayson exclaimed.

"Same here."

Nick said.

"Me too"

I added.

Nick and Grayson sighed.

"Im out"

Grasyon and Nick said in sync.

Liam and Cole are so boring.

Always on their phones'.

"Why are you guys out all of a sudden?" Ryder questioned "Yeah why?" Alex asked "My sister..." Nick trailed off "Haha....pussy!" Noah shouted. Grayson and Nick glared at them.

Drew doubled over laughing, Leah was also laughing her ass off.

I smirked.

"Whatever" Nick mumbled and rolled his eyes.

Ryder, Noah, Alex, and I ended up playing the first round.

"HAHAHA Beat that suckers!! I win!" I yelled happily.

I beat their asses at COD (Call of Duty>Video Game).

I looked over at everyone.

They were all shocked.

"Guurrllll!! You are fuckin' badass, especially because you just beat my brother at COD....NO ONE BEATS MY BROTHER AT COD!!" Leah yelled amused and surprised.

She then smirked at Ryder.

Haha.

Ryder looked so pale.

I sat on his lap "Aww whash the mattur with little Wryderr?" I asked mimicking a baby.

I was biting back laughter.

He looked at me shocked and then cleared his throat "I am uhh so gonna uhm get you uhh back for this" He said stuttering.

I then squealed and jumped up and landed on the floor laughing.

"Oh what the fuck, are you ok?" Ryder asked, clearly trying too not laugh.

I just continued laughing.

Later on that night, we went outside and took some pictures to put on instagram.

Ryder posted one that Leah took of Ryder and I standing next to each other, his hand around my waist and mine slung over his shoulder, I simply stuck my tounge out and did this hand gesture <🤘🏼>

He also posted one where I was hugging him, and Leah took the picture from behind me, so all you could see was Ryder's face nuzzled in my hair and neck.

It was like I was protecting him from the camera and saying 'he's mine' to anyone who looked at the photo, on the other hand, I turned my head so I was looking at the camera and my hair covered my face a bit, but I looked really hot and seductive.

Ryder captioned the first one 'This Badass Uber Nerd is mine😏💞🤘🏼' and the second one he captioned 'Looks like I'm also her's😍❤️' I Commented on the first one 'Only yours😍😏' and the second one I commented 'MINE!😂❤️' for a nerd I was pretty good on social media, I had 487 followers and I would get maximum 300 likes on each photo.

I posted one of Ryder carrying me Bridal style.

It was cool because my hair was really long and nice just hanging there, and his smile was award-winning.

I captioned it 'Deliciously-lickable biceps and abbs  yo🤘🏼😂❤️' Ryder commented 'Their all yours babygirl❤️😂' lol we weren't even in a relationship.

We went back to the basement with junk food and icecream.

We watched X-men apocalypse and Anabelle, Everyone was mocking me on how I'd be scared.

Bitch fuck off cz you taught wrong.

My brothers told Ryder and his friends how I am not scared of horror movies but they just shrugged it off.

Leah screamed every second of the movie and kept snuggling closer to Noah.

OHHHH! Half way through the movie I fell asleep, it was so boring.

Ryder shook me awake.

I opened my eyes and smiled at him, my head was on his lap.

"That was the most fucking boring movie ever" I whined.

They were shocked that I didn't get scared.

We talked a bit until I started dozing off to sleep.

Before I could fall asleep, a pair of strong arms picked me up bridal style and brought me to a room.

Ryder's room.

He gently layed me down on his bed and kissed my forehead "Goodnight Princess" Ryder whispered.

I went to sleep with one thought.

Ryder.

************************* Comment watcha think! Like, vote, share.
Thanks so much for reading my book loves..! 💞💘🤘🏼

Love you guys!❤️ Byee💦💕✨💖💘💞