Chapter 8

"Listen up Ryder, I don't give three flying pickles what your problem is because it's 2 am and I'm tired. And You interrupted my sleep! You constipated goat!" I whisper-yelled. He chuckled.

He was still trapping me against the wall. "I wanted to see you, baby" That made me blush. Thats what your probably thinking. Yah, mhmm, I see you dirty teenagers. Haha, Just kidding. Oh great, there are teenagers in my head now. Thats what I would suppose, I mean like, Im talking about teenagers in my head. Oh my god. Whatever. Thats besides the point. I didn't blush, What he said was cute, but still, he woke me up.

"You came to my house to tell me you want to see me?" I asked in pure shock. "Yes, and also to tell you that my birthday is Next Saturday" he replied. Hehe. My birthday is a week after. Hehe. "Lol, my birthday is the Saturday after that" I said "Oh really? Thats so cool" he said in such an excited tone. He's like 4 I swear.

"Can I crash here tonight. I mean like it's 2 am" He asked. Ugh. Ok fine. "Yeah sure" I replied. He smirked "So what are we waiting for? Don't you wanna go sleep?" He asked. "You're the one who's got me trapped against the wall." I said. He blushed. Haha. He let go and We walked in my room. I shut the glass door and went across the hall to the guest bedroom and got blankets and pillows for Ryder. When I got back to my room, Ryder was already on my bed, shirtless. I sighed.

I got on my bed and turned so My back would be facing him. Maybe this won't be so bad after all. And thank god for king sized beds. I thought to myself, just as I thought of that, Ryder's arm slung over my waist and pulled me into his chest
"Fuck you" I said jokingly "Isn't that your job baby?" He said jokingly. I sighed "No, It's your dicks" I said "Wouldn't that mean me fucking mys-" "Shut. The. Shit. Up. Let me sleep" I interrupted. He chuckled.

I tried to Push myself away from him, but the more I tried, the tighter his grip got around me.

I gave up, my back was pushed to his chest. His breath was fanning my neck. I simply shrugged and went Into a deep slumber.

I woke up to an amazing smell. Huh? I smell myself now? What the actual fuck? Oh no! It was my pillow lol. My pillow smelled really good, I hummed in delight "mhmm" my pillow moved. "What the?" I said "My pillow moves? Why the hell does my pillow smell so good?" I added, snuggling closer, my pillow started shaking then my pillow said "Good-Morning-beautiful" between laughs. "Pillow? Why are you shaking? And why the assface do you laugh? And why am I talking to a pillow?" My pillow started laughing even harder, and shaking uncontrollably.

I sighed and opened my eyes. "Ryder? What the shit!" I yelled and shrieked when I jumped up from my bed and landed on the floor with a thump.

"I literally just broke my vagaina" I said. Oh shit.

Ryder is still here. And he probably heard that. He was laughing so hard, he was crying.

Well it's not my fault I landed stomach first. Why couldn't I have fell on my back. No. Then I would've broken my ass... Like last time...In front of Ryder....AGAIN! Ugh. Great.

I got up and walked out of the room with Ryder right behind me, Laughing his ass of.

When we went in the kitchen, Grayson said "why is he laughing so hard? And why is he here? Did you sleep with my sister?" He asked both of us loads of questions.

Ryder just continued laughing. "He's laughing because of me. He crashed here because he appeared in my balcony at 2 am. And yes, but we only did sleeping" I answered.

Grayson nodded then said "What did she do this time?"

Ryder started laughing again.

Such a constipated donkey.

"It was gold, I filmed it look" he said pointing to his phone.

When the video ended, Ryder and Grayson were laughing so hard they were both crying.

"How's your vagaina?" Grayson asked mockingly, thats when they both started laughing again.

I was really glad it was Saturday, Since I'm not a morning person, I would have whipped their butt holes.

My parents came an hour later and said that, since they have been working really hard, they were going to take the month off.

They also announced that since we were very good family friends with Rebecca and Jason Daniels (aka Ryder's parents) they arranged that every Saturday, my family and Ryder's family would have dinner.

Which meant today.

I don't know how I never realized that Ryder was Rebecca's son, my family has been friends with their family for so long.

They said that, this weekend it would be at Ryder's house, and the next weekend at our house, then the next week his house, then ours, then his, then ours. You get me Teenagers, yall go to school, this is a pattern. Back at it again with teenagers in my head...great.

We heard the door unlock. I got up and went to the door. There stood the rest of my siblings.

I ran up to them and hugged them all. So did mom, dad, and Grayson. We greeted each other, and sat and talked over everything we missed in the last years

until my sister said "Im not ready to be an aunt, so I expect you to use condoms kids"

My jaw dropped to the floor, and my eyes widened in shock.

Ryder wiggled his eyebrows at me and I blushed. Great. Way to drop a hint Zafrina. Ryder did his signature smirk. My brothers were all laughing, including my dad. I glared at my dad.

He put his hands up in surrender. "Thats twice today she's been embarrassed" Grayson claimed.

They all started laughing again.

"Mom should we give them the 'talk'" Caitlin asked.

I looked at my sister and glared at her.

"Yes sure dear, Ryder, Zafrina, please, follow us to the dining table" Mom said. As Ryder and I started walking I said "I am so getting you back for this!" I whisper-yelled at Caitlin, Ryder chuckled making it clear he heard me say that to my sister.

As we walked of, I heard my brothers laughing and Grayson saying "No. Scratch that, this is about to become three times she's been embarrassed today" they all doubled over in laughter. Ugh.

We got to one of the dining tables in this house. It was hella far away from the living room.

"How many orgasms does my sister get when you guys have sex?" Caitlin asked. Oh boy, this is gonna be a long day.

************************* Hey loves! I will update again as soon as I can..!!😂❤️💕🙌🏽🔥 Hope you guys liked this chapter. Comment, like, share,😘🤘🏼 bye loves, you guys are the best!❤️💍🔐haha, Comment about things you guys want to happen, and I'll  be sure to think of your ideas and I'll do my best, to write about your suggestions..!!❤️love you guys❤️😁