Chapter 5

These are Zafrina's sister and brothers^^
Cole is 15. Liam is 16. Zafrina is 17(You all know her😂). Nick is 19. Grayson is 20. Caitlin is 22.
Zafrinas POV
I walked into math class right on time and took a seat at the back of the class.
Mrs. Johnson handed out a few sheets to everyone and said we had 30 minutes to finish.

With ease I finished in 15 minutes. I stood up and put the 3 sheets of paper on Mrs. Johnson's desk and went back to my seat.

I got my phone out, put my fingerprint and went to the music app. I pressed shuffle and the first song that came up was 'Bicicleta from Shakira' I forgot to mention that I'm Colombian, I'm from Baranquilla.

After Bicicleta played, 'Into you by Ariana Grande' played. After an hour of listening to Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Beyonce, Allan Walker, Enrique Iglesias, Demi Lovato, Drake, Fetty wap, David Guetta, Dua Lipa, Alessia Cara, and more artists, the bell rang, I got up and started walking to my next class with one earpeace in my ear and the other dangling around.

I walked down the hallway almost to be tripped by the schools queen B, Sara, but due to my fast reflexes, I skipped over her foot and shot her a death glare. "You bitch, you almost ruined my new heels!" She shouted earning attention from a few students "I could care less about your shoes" I snarled at her. Students started pulling out their phones and filming. In a matter of time we were surrounded by students forming a circle around us.

Sara slapped me. She had no idea what was coming for her. Usually I wouldn't stick up for myself because I don't want detention or anything like that, but this time I have had about enough from Sara. I punched her, kicked her in her vajayjay (pelvis area) and headed her nose. I was about to do the last move (the one I did at the gym, you know, the run and wrap my legs around her throught and flip and kick up thing) but two arms wrapped around my waist from the back and stopped me from doing my move.

I slightly turned my head around to find the one and only Ryder gripping my waist right above my butt.
"Let go!" I shouted "No! She can't take what you're about to do!" Ryder yelled "How do you even know what I'm about to do!" "That first move you did at the gym?!yeah well, I noticed how you started running and instantly knew you were going to wrap your legs around her neck, twist your body, and let her land very hard on her back!" He explained "ugh whatever" I said.

He unwrapped his strong arms from my body. I quickly grabbed my phone and went to my next class. Biology. When I got there students were giving me surprised looks. I simply shrugged and took my usual seat at the back of the class.

Mr. Newcomer started scribbling on the board. I got my notebook out of my back pack and started copying everything the teacher was writing.

"Psstt..!"
I heard someone say
"psstt!!"
Again.
"Zafrina!!"
I shot my head up and glared at the guys face, receiving a chuckle from him.

"Hi" he claimed. What the actual fuck? He just woke me up to say hi? (I was sleeping because I finished a test we had in biology early) "the hell? You woke me up just to say hi?" I said, a bit annoyed "No, I just wanted to make a friend, Im new at this school and my name is Ethan" he said "Great. Im Zaf-wait a minute. How did you know my name?" I asked kind of creeped out "Well, your kind off all over the internet...no offense" he said scratching the back of his neck. "Is it that bad?" I asked, biting my lip. He started laughing "Well for one thing, the students
Named it 'Zafrina goes wild' and some even said Savage" Great. "Let me see the video" I demanded nervously "sure" he said, trying to hold back laughter.

When we finished watching the video, he was laughing so hard that he received a glare from the teacher. His laugh was so funny it made me giggle.

After class was over, we walked in the hallway in a fit of laughter. We were dying, at one point I didn't even know why we were laughing anymore.

After what seemed like ages, lunch finally rolled around the corner. Mentall yayyy. I went to my usual table where I sat with my three Bestfriends, Cassy, Madison, and Tessa.

When I got there Cassy gave me a hug and said 'You go girl' Madison said 'Thats the wild tiger I know' and Tessa said 'I've been waiting to see you stick up for yourself, and finally it came, love you girll' she exclaimed, giving me a high five. I simply chuckled and mumbled 'Love you too.'
I was about to go stand in line to get food at the cafeteria, but Cassy pointed to my seat and said she got me pizza.

I immediately started eating the pizza because I was really hungry, and I needed food In my system because there's a fight today. The place Levy and I fight at is called The Core.

"Zaf don't freak out but, Ryder Daniels and his boy squad are staring at us, no, scratch that, they're staring at you!" She stated. My eyes widened "Tess! Don't make eye contact!" I exclaimed "It's hard not to! They're so hot! And either way, I cant because they're staring at the back of your head"
She explained. Great.

"Zafrina?" Someone asked. I looked at Tessa, Cassy, and Madison. They had confused and shocked expressions, Madison started crying though. It wasn't Ryder, it was my...my brother? Could it be? Did he survive?

I turned around and stumbled but held on the table, My eyes widened In shock and I gasped and covered my mouth still
In shock.
Tears rolled down my cheeks. The whole school, (including Ryder and his boy squad) was watching. I didn't care. My brother was back. "Grayson?" My voice filled the cafeteria. I ran to him and jumped on him and straddled him and hugged him. I buried my face in his shoulder and he gripped my back, so he could hold me and not let me fall. (It's hard to explain the 'jump and hug him type of hug' but I think you guys know what I mean.) "I missed you so much" I said hugging him harder "Where the hell did you disappear to?" I asked "I'll tell you at home" he whispered back.
Madison was in a relationship with Grayson before he 'died' so they kissed and hugged and Madison cried harder then ever.

After greeting each other and talking, I told Grayson to go home and call mom and dad. He asked if I would be ok, and I said yes, I'll finish school and come home right away.

I rounded the corner in the hallway and crashed into what seemed like a wall "ouch. I think I just broke my ass" I said in pain, I was holding my forehead and squeezing my eyes shut. The guy chuckled and started laughing. Ryder. He held out his hand for me to grab . I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up like I was a feather. "So who was that guy in the cafeteria today?"

He means my brother? Hehe
Oh my god.
**************************
My chapters are going to get longer, hope you enjoy! Love you guys❤️😂🔥✨👏🏼