The Mirror Passage

Alexandrya followed pinky inside of the house and at a loss for words. She couldn't believe her necklace talked, floated and stayed with her since she was a baby. Pinky could read Alexandrya's mind and couldn't believe it either. Both got their minds were on one thing only and that was The World Of Reflection. Alexandrya just couldn't wait!

Pinky floated to Alexandrya's bedroom and over to the Vanity set parked in the middle of the wall. Alexandrya then wondered,' Is this the mirror we're using to go into the realm?'

Pinky looked at her and said contently," Yes!"

They both giggled and went back into seriousness. "Okay", pinky said,"It's time...." Pinky rapidly flew into the mirror, but became stuck. It was almost like being stuck in a gooey mess of yummy jello. Alexandrya laughed and tickled the gem so she would squirm onto the other side.

The gem popped into the realm and sighed in relief. "Ahhhh, half that's over!"

A sudden banging tapped on the class behind her. It was Alexandrya still stuck on the other side. "OH YEAHHHHHH", pinky googled. "I almost forgot". In the world, the mirror had a doorknob. Pinky turned it and Alexandrya came stumbling in. "Oops", Pinky blushed.

Alexandrya chuckled and said, "Oh it's quite alright".