All about Pinky: Chapter 2

Flashback

She woke up that morning feeling older and wiser as they say. Alexandrya was turning 8 and she was all about going to Coney Island for her birthday. Her fat cheeks jiggled as she ran down the stairs.

"Grandma grandma!!!", She yelled excitedly, "It's my birthday!"

Diana looked down at her granddaughter and smiled brightly. "I know birthday girl and I have a wonderful present for you!"

Alexandrya beamed up at her grandma and replied," You do? Can I have it pleaseeeeeee?".

Diana went to the basement and motioned Alexandrya to stay there. She lifted Pinky off of a pillow and tickled her so she would wake up.

"Hm?", Pinky opened her eyes and rubbed them. Yawning with a smile she hugged Diana's face. "Is the little majesty ready for me?"

"She is!", Diana beamed and asked,"Are you ready to protect her and make sure of that when she's older?"

"Yes I am Diana", Pinky sat on the pillow and continued saying," The little darling will be fine and I'll make sure of that!"

The grandmother hugged the gem and heard a loud, "Grandma is it ready yet?"

Grandma Diana ran upstairs with pinky in her palm and said to Alexandrya, "Okay now close your eyes and open them when I tell you to!"

Alexandrya shut her eyes so tightly and didn't open them not one bit. At the same time her grandmother opened her palm and put pinky inside of her palm, closing her hand altogether. Diana finally said, "Open your eyes", and Alexandrya screamed in delight.

"Wow! I love this so much and its in my favorite color! Pink! It's so cuteee! Thank you grandma! I love you!"

'Awww that's so cute and now I'm apart of her life! I'm going to protect her and wait for her and do my mission! I'm gonna be the best gem ever when it comes to royalty and I'll make sure of that Alexandrya', Pinky thought to herself with determination.

Grandma Diana turned Alexandrya around and put the gem necklace on her and Pinky let out a breathe she didn't know she was holding. It was time. Alexandrya was very special and she didn't know. She was born into royalty and it was agreed that once the queen of reflection died that Alexandrya would become queen. The Queen of reflection. It seemed Pinky had a mission that no other gem child had and she was to protect Alexandrya from bad things so when it was time for her to be queen she'd be in great shape! "I love you always", Pinky said.

After that they spent every moment together until it was time.