Chapter 1

"Ugh I hate you so fricken much you are such a butthole!"I shouted slamming my window shut.

It was a normal Addison and Dylan fight. The idiot decided it was a good idea to steal my phone and throw it out the window. Well in his case he had 'accidentally' mistaken my phone for his and it 'fell' out of this pocket as he climbed to his room. Now my phone is cracked and I am sure my mom is gonna be pissed.

Well welcome to my life where Dylan Miller turns my life into a living hell. We have a love-hate friendship. It use to be hate from kindergarten to eighth grade until Cayden came to our school freshman year. The love really turned on when he kissed me the last day of eighth grade. I was blabbing about how much I hated Miss.Wrightson for giving me a D on my book report. He had pushed me against the tree in the park by the pond and kissed me. The saying boys ruin every perfect moment believe it. That's exactly what he did. He had pulled away and pushed me into the murky pond and ran. Yeah wasn't the perfect first kiss every girl dreams of.

Luckily it didn't ruin our friendship or have our group of friend find it awkward. Lucy and Margot freaked out about it apparently it was 'the biggest thing ever.' Quote on quote what Lucy said. I mean Lucy is Lucy she is a girl who loves glitter and pink. She freaks out about every boy thing that happens between Margot and me. The normal teenage girl you find in high school. Margot on the other hand is total opposite of Lucy. She wears the same color jeans everyday with a band tee shirt and beat up black converses. The one main thing that the three of us have in common is we have a pure hatred of Lacey Anderson.

Lacey has a on and off again relationship with Dylan which makes me want to strangle her more. She is the cheer caption and the biggest female dog at Parker High. The short skirts and dresses she wears to school everyday are gross. I mean no girl wants to see her butt cheeks as she walks down the hall. Her and I never got along. The first day of middle school she had stolen my expensive lip gloss that my grandmother had gotten from Paris. From then on she bullied me and Dylan still loved her. The one thing that killed me the most was seeing them together. I hated seeing one of my best friend's get hurt from some girl that sleeps with different guys every night.

But the bullying from Lacey and Dylan stopped when Cayden arrived for freshman year. He is my hero my savior and I owe my life to him. Cayden is the chill laid back built football player. He has class and doesn't sleep with different girls. Which I find adoring but he is my best friend and I think of him as my brother. He literally treats me like his sister. When someone picks on me he is the one to throw the first punch. When I see Ryan Campbell in the hallways Cayden makes sure to embarrass me. Oh but I love him.

Ryan Campbell the cutest boy in our school. Well that's what everyone thinks. Him and I have a strange friendship if you call it. He talks to me but he doesn't always. I mean he is the one who texted me first because apparently Cayden had given my number to him. Ryan is the normal cute football player. He like Cayden has class and isn't a player. I mean that's just my taste in men I guess. The first week Cayden was here I thought I was head over heels about him but then I saw Ryan.

Then there is me. The normal teenage girl who obsesses over Dylan O'brien and Ryan Gosling. I rather stay in and study then go to a party on Fridays. If you find me at a party it's mostly because my annoying best friend Dylan forced me to. As much as Dylan bullied me I still thought of him as my best friend. I mean he never bullied me as much as Lacey did. She was a living nightmare but Dylan he would pick on me. Yeah sure he had broken my bones and embarrassed me badly but I never got mad at him. I still think of him as the boy who was my shoulder to cry on when my pet goldfish died. I mean how stupid is that. Crying over a fish at the age ten. He cared for me and I guess that is what made me never hate the boy.

My group of friends are the reason I like to go to school. The reason why I am living and even though school is my living nightmare I get through it because of them. The thing that makes me angry the most is when people say that me and Dylan would make the cutest couple. I mean can't a girl have a friendship with a guy without having romance evolved. Yeah sure he kissed me and flirts with me but I know his is kidding. The reason he probably kissed was so I could shut up. My blabbering mouth doesn't know when to stop. I guess what I am trying to say is that Dylan and I are just friends and it's gonna stay like that. That is final.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of my first book. I was kinda nervous writing this thinking that it wasn't good. Probably the reason I re-read this a bunch of times. I am gonna update this book every Friday and Saturday. Two chapters each day :) I wanna have chapters up often for all of you! Thanks for reading.

~Eleanor