Chapter 4

Dylan threw a grape at me and I caught it in my mouth chewing it. He thought of a questioned and I smiled at the expression spread across his face. I kicked his shoulder with my foot and he glared at me. We were sitting in his bedroom watching teen wolf. This is why I love him I mean he is the one to watch teen wolf with me and not complain.

"So when are you gonna confess your love to Ryan?"he smirked and I rolled my eyes throwing grapes at him.

"So marriage eh?"I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Please don't bring that up the scream fest I had already fixed that issue."He groaned and I laughed sitting up leaning into his chest. His arms wrapped around my waist and he kissed the top of my head.

"Why is it so important for you to marry Lacey?"I asked and he sighed.

As much as I was loving our position I couldn't risk someone seeing this. I pulled away and looked at him as he had a frustrating look on. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me as his facial expression softened. This seemed way to romantic and I started to realize why everyone thought we made the perfect couple.

"Because my mom wants the push on her line. I mean I go to red carpets and am forced to take pictures with her just for my family."He sighed."I don't even love her Addie and it makes me feel like a jerk."

"Why do you let your family control who you should date?"I asked.

"Because if I care too much for them and they say I need to date a perfect girl with the perfect family."He replied.

Ouch that was a rip to the heart. Hearing that really made me think about those feelings I had for Dylan.

~

I woke up with the light shinning in my eyes. I groaned rolling over to an empty bed and remember that Dylan and I fell asleep talking about college. He really hasn't been that opened to me about what he wanted to do after high school. I was still hurting from the word he had said. I never ever had the thought of Dylan and I dating. It's just knowing I would never have a chance with him kinda made me not like him anymore.

"Hey."Dylan said sitting down next to me. I pushed myself up as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"What."I groaned and he chuckled.

"Why are you in such a mood?"He asked.

"Sorry I don't like to be up at."I looked at the clock and my face dropped."Oh crap it's ten I have to be at work by ten fifteen I don't have enough time."

"Don't worry I told my mom that you weren't feeling good and you may go in later"He told me.

"Thank you."I smiled falling back onto the bed stretching.

"No problem now what do you want to do on our day off?"he asked.

"Sleep."I said pulling the covers over me and he pulled them back/

I heard him chuckle and I smiled. That laugh is mostly why I fell for him in the sixth grade. It got worst when more people started to know and eventually he found out. I denied it for a long time and tried to convince myself that I didn't like him. He now uses it against me by teasing me with constant jokes everyday.

"You can't sleep all day Addie."he complained and I giggled.

"What do you expect me to do at ten in the morning run a 5k not happening."I blabbed and he cover my mouth.

"Do you ever shut up?"he asked and I punched his arm.

"Oh admit it Miller you love when I blab."I pestered and he smiled.

"Come on I will make you breakfast."He said.

"Great because burnt toast is so lovely."I said sarcastically.

"Okay fine I will tell Marie to make you something more appetizing."he offered.

"Sounds much better." I smiled.

I sat up jogging down the stairs tripping down the last one. Typical Addison. I heard him make fun of me and I smacked his arm. I sat in the dinning room as Marie placed an omelet and sausage in front of me.

~

"So."Dylan smiled throwing a grape at me."Why are you so interested in that Ryan guy?"

"Because he is charming sweet and good looking."I smiled.

"He is not that good looking."he defended and I gave him a questioning look.

"Why so defensive?"I asked.

"I am just saying Addie good looks aren't everything."he replied.

"Aw look at you being all brotherly."I teased and he looked to the side.

"I am just."he continued."Just worried about you Ad I mean I know what some of the boys are capable of."

"I know."I gulped."I just know that Ryan isn't like the other boys at our school."

I know he is just being an over protective brother that I already have but I just feel like there is something more. He kinda seemed hurt about what I had just said. That is when he asked me something I was stunned about.

"Do you love him?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It isn't as long as my others which I am sorry about. Please vote and comment if you'd like.

~Eleanor