Chapter 9

I groaned as the sun light shone on my face burning my eyes. I went to turn on my back but soon felt pain and my face met with the floor. I pushed my self up and rubbed my eyes seeing the blankets from my bed all twisted on the floor. I sighed picking them up making my bed and then checked my phone seeing it was 9 in the morning. I slid on my Ugg slippers and walked down the stairs tripping over one of Alyssa's stuffed animals falling my face meeting with the floor, for the second time today. I groaned pushing my self up and jumped when I saw Ryan standing in front of me.

"R-Ryan what are you doing here?"I asked. I mean it's not like it's a normal Saturday morning seeing my crush in my dinning room.

"You okay?"He questioned checking my face and I nodded. "Your invited me." We walked into the living room and he rested a hand on the small of my back. My brother sat there smugly as he sipped on his coffee. Why the heck was he drinking coffee? He hates coffee with a passion! He was up to something and I was gonna figure it out.

"Lucas why did you invite Ryan over?"I asked smiling like an idiot.

"Lucy told me about your date that obviously went terrible so I decided to give you guys a treat."he smirked and I glared at him. I didn't know what was going on right now but I knew that I was gonna strangle Lucy. I mean I tried my hardest to ignore Ryan in school and the fact he was in my English class made it even harder. But after two weeks some how I managed to not come face to face with him. I was still planing on what I was gonna say if this moment ever happened.

"Ryan I am truly sorry for leaving that date I had a bad stomach."I sighed.

"Addison I understand I was a total jerk to you so I am not surprised you were ignoring me. Please don't lie to me about why you left early because I understand why you left early."he replied and I smiled. He was so sweet and I guess that's what made me fall for this charming boy. Everyone had there moments and I guess that was just his.

"So I have made a reservation for you two for lunch at le restaurant familial français."he said emphasizing the French words. I sighed looking at Ryan with a smiled on my face that soon faded.

"Wait I am meeting Dylan for lunch."I told and Lucas shook his head. As for Ryan, his jaw clenched and his fists shut.

"Well than call it off with Dylan you obviously have a thing with Ryan and not Dylan." I glared at Lucas shaking my head.

"I guess I can just cancel." Ryan's expression relaxed as he smiled at me. "Just let me get ready pick me up at 12?" He nodded before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek and walked out. I turned towards Lucas and shot him a death glare.

"I am guessing me kissing Dylan means we are just friends."I hissed and he rolled his eyes.

"Dylan's no good for you."

"Oh since when did you decide who is and isn't good for me!"

"Addison he is a bad boy and a bad influence on you."

"Lucas two weeks ago you were happy I got detention but when I kiss a bad boy you set me up with a boy who totally humiliated me in a fancy restaurant!"

"So what you can forgive and forget! Ryan is a good influence and he is nice and obviously he cares about you!"

"Key word you said there Lucas can! I don't wanna date Ryan!"

"Addison you have liked him since the 8th grade."

"So doesn't mean I wanna date him. I am stuck in between two boys and I don't know who to choose!"

"Well I just gave you one option."

"Ugh you are just like mom, you are trying to control my life!"