Chapter 8

I didn't know how to react after what just happened. I knew that he was beyond scared on how I would react. All I knew was that I had to do something and not run away because then he wouldn't be the same around me. I sighed before I pecked his lips again and his eyes opened. He let put a breath and sighed in relief. He studied my face I cracked a smile taking some of the icing from his face and licked it off my finger as he smiled.

"I waited so long for you to do that."he muttered and I smiled.

"What you wanted me to lick the icing from your face?"I asked and he chuckled leaning against the locker not letting go of my waist.

"No Addie."he sighed. "I waited so long to kiss you."

My eyes widened and a small smile tugged on my lips. I was a little shocked that he wanted to kiss me so badly. I always thought he liked me as a friend nothing more. rested my head on his chest enjoying our position.

"Looks like little Dylan over here has a crush on me."I smirked lightly punching his arm. I looked at him and all color drained from his face as he looked to the side."Hey whats wrong?" Great Addison there you go again ruining a perfect moment. I tugged on his arm and he refused to look at me. I sighed before grabbing is face and smashing my lips onto his again. Without a hesitation he kissed me back.Our lips moving in sync like before and my lips tingled more then they did before.

"Dylan."I mumbled pulling away."I am sorry if I upset you." He shook his head standing up straight and unwrapped his arms from my waist.

"You didn't I just- um they are probably waiting for us."he smiled and I nodded walking into the cafeteria.

"Hey Ad you ok- oh."Lucy smirked along with Margot.

"What?"

"You have icing on your face, why?"

"Yeah why?"Margot asked raising an eyebrow. My cheeks flushed and Dylan stood next to me wiping the frosting off his face and Lucy squeal.

"Oh em gee you two just k-"I cut her off by shoving my hand on her mouth to shut her up. She understood why I did what I just did and I removed my hand as she smirked. I took a napkin wiping off the remaining frosting rethinking what just happened.

~

Detention was boring but the good thing was I got all my homework done. I walked into my room rushing to the window shutting it, locking it, and pulling the curtain closed. That kiss was a mistake and I should have never kissing him.....three times. Now I don't want to face him because I am embarrassed. I am also afraid of what is going to happen. I think I still like Ryan even though our date was terrible I can't seem to get over him. The feels for Dylan were knew and something I have never felt before. Not even when I liked him in the sixth grade.I don't know what it is but it just seems weird.

I have always thought of Dylan as my best friend nothing more and even when I like him in the sixth grade I never wanted to date him. I just had a small maybe big crush on Dylan like every other girl in the school. Now that he kissed me I think I uncovered those feelings that seem to get bigger and bigger every day. I heard a tap on my window and jumped knowing it was Dylan. Maybe I can pretend that I am still at detention even thought its four and ends at three thirty. I sat on my bed not moving as he tapped on my window again. I couldn't do this. I sighed walking towards the window unlocking it and opening it pushing the teal polka dot curtains out of the way.

His frown turned into one of his charming smiled as he climbed into my room. He engulfed me in a hug as I took a big breath smelling his addicting scent that I loved. He placed a kiss on the top of my head and pulled back.