Ihop and the mall

-Harry-

I woke up to Louis, Niall and Nelly dancing and singing on my bed and Liam and Zayn falling over laughing.

I groan and pull the blankets back over me, but Nelly pulls it back and jumps onto me. I pick her up and start tickling her.

"Harry. Stop. Cant. Breathe." She tries to breathe in between laughs.

I let her go and she takes long deep breathes like shes been running for like 5 miles straight.

"what is up with people and tickling me?" She asks but kinda louder than she wanted.

We all shrugged and started laughing.  She had a smile on her face and then started laughing with us.

"Let's go to Ihop for some breakfast!" Louis yelled.

"Yay!" Nelly yelled louder than Louis and runs out of the room. They all go to there rooms and get dressed and ready for breakfast.

-Nelly-

"Yay!" I try to yell louder than dad and then ran out of Harrys room into my own to get ready. 

I ran to the bathroom and started the shower. I waited for it to turn from cold to warm water. I wrapped my hand in a bag so my cast wouldn't get wet and hopped in and washed my hair.

I hopped back out, rapped the towel around my body, and went to my closet.

I opened my egg white door and looked through my clothes. I grabbed my pink blouse and white jean shorts. I ran back into the bathroom and changed.

I opened my drawers and got my makeup. I put some mascara, foundation and a little bit of pink eyeshadow.

I dried my hair, then took a little piece from the side and braided it back. To hold my braid in place i grabbed a white bow and finished my outfit.

I walked out of my bathroom, grabbed my phone, and pink flip flops and headed downstairs.

I stared at the steps until i was at the bottom, i didn't want to fall again. I walked down and saw a container of hair gel on the stairs. I must have tripped over that. I picked it up and brought it down with me.

I walked into the Harry chasing Dad, Liam yelling at them, Zayn laying on the couch texting and Niall on the floor laughing. I cleared my throat so they know I'm down here.

Zayn looked up from his phone and smiled at me. Niall was still laughing but ran and hugged me. Harry and Dad had a race to get to me, and Liam yelled at them again.

I started giggling at them. Then i got tackled into a bear hug.

"Guys, i need to show you something." I yelled so they would let go. They let go and looked at me in confusion.

I pulled the bottle out from behind my back. They still looked at me in confusion.

"I found this on the stairs. i think this is what i tripped over." everyone looked at the bottle and then at Zayn. He put his head in his hands.

"Don't go and blame Zayn! Im not blaming him. It could have happened to anyone, it was me at the time. Its fine, im serious." i explained.

I ran over to Zayn and gave him a hug. He took his head out of his hands and hugged me back.

"lets go eat, shall we." Zayn said while picking me up. Everyone nodded and headed to the car.

Harry and dad were in the front- which isn't a good idea- and Liam, Zayn, and Niall sat in the back. I sat on Zayn's lap.