Chapter 6

Chapter 6

*Rissa's pov.*

In the morning, Adri was still sleeping so I got on my slippers and walked out into the living room. 

Chaz was there, watching tv.

"Good morning," i said, sitting down beside him.

"Hey" Chaz said, looking over at me and smiling.

Does he really like me?

"How was your night?" Chaz asked me.  

"Good, the bed is so comfy," I giggled. "How was yours?" I asked. 

"Good, but Chris snores a lot." 

I laughed. Then laid down beside him,  

"You smell good," He told me.

I smiled. Laying there and looking into Chaz's eyes comforted me. I don't ever want to move.

******

Justin came into the living room 20 minutes later. 

"Hey guys, we have to get ready to go to the venue."

I sat up.

"Whoa what are you two up to?" He asked as he noticed that Chaz and I were lying together.

"Just lying," I giggled.  

Chaz smiled and hugged me close.  

"Alrighty, well I don't want to stop ... This, but you guys do need to get dressed and ready for my concert." Justin told us. 

*Adri's pov*

I laid on my bed, scrolling through my twitter feed on my laptop. A couple tweets stood out to me.

@Carisssaa: good morning cutiesss

@JustinBieber: SO excited for my show tonight! Lets go #Quebec

@TaylorSwift: Watch out for my new single... featuring the one and only @EdSheeran

I quickly tweeted

@AdriTalbot: missing everyone back home, can't wait for the break so i can go home and see you all!! But for now, #QUEBEC good luck tonight @justinbieber

I logged off as Rissa came into the room. She looked ecstatic.

"What happened?" I asked.  

"Ohh Adri, Chaz is so wonderful, we were lying together all morning. I mean, nothing happened but i think he might like me!" She told me. 

"Great! Chaz is a really great guy, I'm so happy for you." I told her.

Rissa filled me in on the fact that we're leaving for the concert soon so I picked out light blue ripped jeans, and a white sweater I got from New York. I put my hair into a side braid and applied winged-out eyeliner and mascara.

"Ready?" Rissa asked from behind me when I was done. She was wearing blue shorts with a bright pink cami that read 'animals are NOT made for eating'. Her hair was up in a tight pony tail, and it looked like she just had mascara on.

"Yeah." I answered.  

"This is so exciting!" rissa said, excited.  

"For you I bet it is, I remember how ecstatic I was at Justin’s first concert I went to." I said.  

We walked out of our room, and up to Chaz, Ryan, and Chris.  

"Hey boys!" I said.  

"Boy you girls take long" Chaz said, flashing Rissa a smile.