Chapter 26

*Adri's POV*

As I walked into the adult's bus I was quickly attacked by a little girl grabbing the back of my legs. I turned around.

"JAZZY!" I exclaimed, picking her up and twirling her around.

She laughed, giving me a kiss on my cheek.

I looked into the kitchen of the bus, seeing Jaxon there too, talking to his father and Pattie. I carried Jazzy over to them to say hi.

"Hey, Jeremy," I said. He waved in my direction then turned back to Pattie, obviously in a heated conversation.

Jaxon came over to us and I put Jazzy down so I could hug him.

"And hi to you, little guy"

"Hi!" he said, in the adorable little kid way. He grabbed Jazzy's hand and led her away to the couch. Jazzy tried to lift him up onto the couch but couldn't. I ran over and lifted them both up, laughing.

"So where's Bieber?" I asked Jazzy.

Jazzy has called Justin "Bieber" since she was old enough to talk. She loved to call him that and it quickly grew into their "thing".

She shrugged, not knowing.

I pulled out my iPhone and typed in his name and pressed call, turning on speakerphone so Jazzy could hear him.

"Hey there beautiful" He answered.

"Aw Bieeeberrr." I said, smiling at Jazzy.

"Juss-tonn!" Jaxon said, trying to get my phone.

"And who's that?" he asked.

"Gueess!" Jazzy said excitedly.

"Hmm... I think it might be my favorite siblings of all time!!" Justin said.

"Who?" Jazzy asked and I giggled.

"SpongeBob and Patrick of course!" Justin joked.

"Nooo Bieber! It's me!!" She said, smiling.

The bus door opened and Justin ran in, grabbing his siblings and giving them hugs.

"I knew it was you" he told her, smiling.

***************

I tied my hair up into a high pony tail and laid down on my bed. After Justin have come over Jeremy took the three of them out for a family day. Jazzy wanted me to come, but I knew it was important for Jeremy for it to be just family. I understood, so I stayed back here, watching re-runs of Hannah Montana and straightening my hair.

I grabbed my phone, checking the messages. I had two new ones, one from my aunt and one from Scooter. I checked the one from Scooter first.

Scooter: Directors called me this morning of the new movie 'Summer Fling' they wanted to know if you wanted to audition for the part of Malley; they said she wasn't the main role but a secondary one. I said I would ask you. Big actors are in this: Selena Gomez, Melissa McCarthy, Cody Simpson, and Jennifer Aniston. Auditions are this afternoon, its fortunate that we are in L.A now.

I got excited, me in a movie? It doesn't seem like something I would do. I'm so used to living in Justin's shadow. But now I have the opportunity to make a name for myself, other than "Justin Bieber's girlfriend."

Me: I'm so excited. I would love to do this. When should we leave?

I went to my closet and picked out a nice day dress that I had bought in Fiji. I put a belt over it, defining my waist. Then I put on earrings, which I barely ever wore. I also grabbed a pair of flats and a sweater in case I got cold.