Chapter 10

Chapter 10

*Rissa's Pov.*

"Hello?" I asked, knocking on Chaz's door. 

"Come in!" he yelled from inside.

I walked in and sat down beside him on his bed, pushing some laundry out of the way. His room was a mess unlike ours that was regularely cleaned by myself. 

"I miss you" I told him.

He smiled at me and leaned over to kiss me. He shifted over to me, holding my face while he kissed me.

When i finally moved away, ending the kiss Chaz asked "Do you want to go for a walk?"

"Sure, just let me grab a sweater" I smiled at him, then kissed him one more time before getting up and walking out of his room. I quickly grabbed a crew sweater and walked to the front door, where Chaz was getting his shoes on. 

"Ready?" he asked.  

"Yep" I said.

We walked along the streets for a bit and then found a park to walk in. It had a large play space for children and paths in between the trees for people to walk or ride bikes in. Chaz and I walked down one of the paths. 

"Have you talked to Adri yet?" Chaz said, holding my hand as we walked.

I sighed. "Yeah"

"Was she really upset?" He asked.

"I dont know, i mean, yeah she was hurt about the whole Cheryl and Scooter thing, but i think it was mostly about her dad."

Chaz nodded, looking at the ground. He's known Adri forever, so he obviously knew what Rissa meant. 

"And I don't know..." I continued. "It got pretty bad."

"What do you mean?"

I debated on whether telling Chaz about Adri cutting was the right thing to do, or whether or not it was any of her business to do so. But the information was weighing strongly on her chest, and she figured Chaz was a good option to tell.

"I caught her.. cutting." I told him.

Chaz looked like he was going to faint, or throw up, maybe both. His eyes immediately filled up with tears and Rissa felt some warmth in her heart. He really, really cares about Adri.

"No.. no way Rissa."

"Chaz, i saw the blood and she admitted it to me."

"Oh my God," Chaz said, then walked up to the closest bench to us to sit down.

"We have to tell Justin" Chaz said as i sat beside him on the bench.

I sighed. "I dont know, Chaz. I think Adri should figure this out on her own."

"Rissa.. she can't."

I frowned, knowing Chaz was right. If we didn't tell anyone, Adri could get worse. The last thing I would want is Adri getting really, really sick and me knowing about it the whole time.

"Okay, you can tell him."

*******  

*Justin's POV*

I spent the day laying in my bed on my laptop, surfing the internet and downloading a few new songs onto my phone. I had gotten a lot of back-lash since I cancelled my concert last night. I had apologized to all my fans, blaming it on me being sick, and we were having a makeup one tonight.

I saw my phone light up beside me and I checked it.

Chaz: Need to tell you something, can you come to my room?