Chapter 25

*Justin's POV*

I got out of the shower and grabbed some pants, sliding them on. I turned off my shower speaker as I walked back into my bedroom, immediately hearing another song. I say down on my bed, hearing the words of the song easily.

"Girl don't you cry your heart out, love yourself before you start off. Don't need these explanations no, cuz he don't really want to know, about,

The way your feeling tonight.

Cuz I'm the one, that's here, for you, no doubt,

So don't you cry your heart out"

I recognized Cody's song immediately, he had wrote it for Adri about a year ago when they had dated. But it wasn't Adri singing it, it was coming from the room Ari was in.

The voice was really pretty, sounding almost angelic. I walked out of my room, wanting to check it out. I realized that I still didn't have a shirt on, but I shrugged it off. If Ari was staying on the bus she would get used to it.

Ari opened the door once I knocked, looking a bit shocked once she realized it was me.

"Hi," I said, then smiled.

"Hey." She said.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Sure." she said, obviously still a little nervous.

I walked in and joined her on her bed.

"So..." I said, not knowing how to straight out ask her. "Ari, do you have any hobbies?"

She was obviously trying to avoid looking at my bare chest, I found it kind of funny. I almost laughed, but didn't.

She shook her head. "Nah, I like a few things but living in a foster home you can't do much."

"Oh.... well, what do you like?" I asked.

"Drawing, style, that type of stuff."

"Oh, no interest in music?"

"Well..." She started.

"Come on, you can tell me." I smiled.

"I do play a little music on my guitar. My mom used to play, and I feel like it's a connection I have to her."

"Is your mom still alive?" I asked.

"Ya... I don't know where though."

"Oh.. I see" I said, an idea forming in my mind. "Well you are an amazing player Ari."

"How do you know?" she blushed.

"I have my ways." I said, then smiled.

"Oh."

"Do you want to open for me?" I asked.

"What?" she looked totally taken back.

"In my concerts, I don't want your talent to go un-seen. I have a few songs that need a guitar and Ryan left a little while ago.. And I need someone. So... What do you say?" I asked.

"Um.. I guess. Sure, I would like that." she smiled.

"Great." I reached over and hugged her, then got up.

**********************************

After getting fully dressed and putting cream on my face, I decided to talk to my sister. I really didn't understand why she felt the need to date right now. She's finally beginning her career as a model and she doesn't need these extra people in her life.