2. I saw you die

Cordelia didn't dare to turn around, and her body completely froze, as if her blood stopped running through her veins. She knew exactly who that voice belonged to. She could smell the expensive Channel perfume, while the clicking of the heels came closer and closer.

Suddenly she couldn't hear the heels anymore, and she felt an elegant frame behind her, and even though she didn't saw the person behind her, she could feel the smirk on her lips. "Cat got your tongue?" The deep southern voice said while she felt her hot breath tickle her ear. Cordelia quickly got up from the sofa, and turned around to see the person she never thought she would ever see again....

"..Mo...Mother?" She said while her voice was shaking, almost making it sound like a question. Fiona slightly threw her head back, while a short high-pitched laugh escaped her nude lips. "Well, well, well..." Fiona mumbled, while she walked around the sofa, facing her daughter. Cordelia's body jumped, and she quickly straightened up when Fiona placed the palm of her hand on her cheek.

A little smirk appear on the old Supremes lips, while she brought her hand back to her own chest, and stroked the top of her chest in circular motion, while Cordelia looked at her with alarmed eyes. "Darling, tell me! Are you afraid of me?" The beautiful women dressed in a black beautiful dress hugging her body tight, showing of her beautiful curves, ending just abou her knees, said before she ran her hand painted in black nail polish through her champagne colored curly hair, that was just the opposite from what Cordelia remembered from the last time she saw her mother... just in that same room...... When her mother was dying.

Cordelia swallowed hard, and closed her eyes for a moment before she opened her beautiful brown eyes, and looked straight into the eyes of the woman who made her, and gave birth to her. "...I.... But you are dead!" She whispered, making yet again a little laugh escape Fiona's lips, making her feel just like that little girl that used to be controlled by her mother. "Hah, darling, I thought you were the new supreme, how can you be so small minded?" She asked with a soft voice, that slolwy turned over to a whisper, something Fiona tend to do, before she carefully sat down on the coach behind her, while Cordelia kept standing in front of her scanning her mother's body.

Cordelia quickly cupped her head with her hands, while she tightly closed her eyes. "I must be dreaming, this can't be happening....this can't be happening!" Cordelia said with a nervous voice, while she blocked everything out. After a couple of minutes she opened her eyes again, and looked down at the sofa in front of her, where the older witch had been sitting only a couple of minutes earlier. But she wasn't there anymore.

For a couple of second Cordelia thought it was all a dream, well mabey a nightmare until she heard giggleling following up with shattering of a glass bottle and a glass. She quickly turned her head to the left, and saw Fiona sitting at the table close to the bar..... With a drink in her hand. No words escaped Cordelia's trembling lips. Fiona started sipping on her drink before she let her head fall back into the chair, and took a deep breath, while she closed her eyes, following up with crossing her long legs. Cordelia was still unable to make a sound, and she was just standing in front of her mother in complete shock. Fiona quickly looked over at Cordelia again, while she slightly pointed with her finger, while still holding the half empty glass. "Are you just going to stand there watching me?...." She laughed tired.

Cordelia's mood suddenly changed "I saw you die!" She said with an angry voice. Fiona just gave her an evil smile. "You died in my arms!" She continued. Fiona's smile quickly faded away when that scene swiped trough her mind. How weak and vulnerable she was. No power left in her small body. She felt tears dwelling in the corner of her eyes, before she took a deep breath and looked at Cordelia as she was a prey. "Delia, I'm here, and I'm staying..."