4. When are you gonna die for real?

Cordelia looked at her mother with dark eyes, squeezing her hands tight, feeling like she was going to explode any minute. Fiona just smirked at her, with the cigarette between her fingers, feeling amused by the reaction of her only child. Cordelia suddenly took a quick step closer to Fiona with a furious expression on her face. "...That's bullshit, you bitch!" She said with a low and demanding voice. Fiona threw her head back in the chair, following up with a high-pitched laugh, before she shook her head, and then slowly looked down at her lap with a smug look. ".... Huh, darling! Tell me why the hell that's bullshit?" Fiona asked with a deep voice, letting her brown eyes burn through Cordelia as fire, that made a shiver go through her body. Fiona always used that tone to make her feel less than herself, and after all those years, it still worked. It made her feel weak...

Cordelia snapped out of her many thoughts, before her gaze landed on her mother again, who still sat so graciously in the chair, looking just as good as she did before she became sick. "You died, you lost your powers!" Cordelia said with a smirk, feeling strong with all the powers she had gotten from Fiona, the former supreme. Fiona just laughed at her daughters stupidity, before Cordelia walked closer to Fiona, and bent down in front of her so their faces were only inches apart. "You're just a weak, mean, old lady! Who is afraid of the truth!" Cordelia spat in her face, while Fiona gave her a look that could kill, before she took a long drag from the cigarette, and then quickly looked up at Cordelia who still had her eyes on her, with a stupide smirk on her face. This made Fiona more and more angry, and it became harder for her to control her anger. It was like she was boiling on the inside.

Fiona's dark eyes, that reflected more death than ever before, met Cordelia's eyes yet again. Before Cordelia got to say or do anything, Fiona slowly raised her arm, pointing her finger towards the wall behind her and then the wall behind Cordelia, and in a quick second she sent Cordelia flying though the room, and hit the wall three feet behind where she was standing in peace earlier.

After Cordelia hit the wall, she landed on the cold parquet floor beneath her, with a loud crash. She rubbed her head in confusion, before she looked up at Fiona who got up from the chair, and then started walking towards her, with so much power, it drew all oxygen away from Cordelia's lungs.

The only noise they could hear was the clicking of her expensive heels, a sound that made goosebumps appear on Cordelia's back. She moved towards her like a lion, who was hunting it's pray.

Fiona slowly sat down in front of her daughter, on her knees. Cordelia tried to move away from her, but Fiona stopped her with her eyes that were full with with anger and fury, but at the same time she had never seen her mother so calm. Fiona slowly placed her forefinger between her eyes, and then ran it down her nose, slowly "Shuuuu!" She whispered, while Cordelia looked up at her with fear written all over her face. "Now, I want you to listen to me good little girl!" She said with her deep southern accent. "I am your mother, and I am YOUR supreme, and YOU will treat me with respect! Okay?" She whispered in a calm but at the same time harsh voice, making it hard for Cordelia to breathe because of the big lump forming in her throat. She could feel the anger rising out of her mother's body. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Cordelia was the new supreme, and her mother couldn't just die, and then come back, and become the supreme again.... She didnt understood what was happening! But her mother was strong, and she could feel it! Because suddenly it became harder and harder for her to breathe, and she knew it was because of her bother, it was Fiona who was doing it to her.

Fiona grabbed her shirt, and yanked her up so she was on her knees in front of her. "...Answer me?!" She yelled. Cordelia knew that she had to agree with everything Fiona said, because she felt she was going to pass out very soon if she didn't get any oxygen into her blood. She could feel how powerful Fiona was at that moment, and it was no doubt in her mind that Fiona was the supreme and not her. Fiona had always been the Supreme, even when she was on the other side...