24. I Miss You

Alysia above if y'all ain't know what she looked like. ^^
3 Weeks Later

Alysia POV

"Alysia, you have to get up. Please." Andre spoke to me.

"No Dre, they took him from us, I won't ever see my father again. He took care of me, I was his little princess." I cried.

"It's okay. I miss him too."

We just left the burial, my father passed on Monday, they took him off of life support without our permission. My papi is gone forever, never too be seen again.

"Come on, lets go eat."

"Dre, I can't. I have to hear from him, it wouldn't be the same. I need to hear his voice, I want him to tell me he loves me."

"Man Lysia, I can't stand to see you like this. Daddy loves us dearly, it wasn't his wish to have cancer and leave us, come on eat something, you haven't had a real meal all week." He spoke.

"Okay."

I stood up from the floor dusting off my black dress. I held on his hand tightly, while he guided me to the kitchen. My father was only 55, his life was cut short.

I silently cried in the silence as I ate the chicken, rice, and green beans off my plate. If a genie was real, I would want to bring Keelan, Ay'Lana, and my daddy Andrew back to life. I miss them dearly.

Many Hours Later

I stepped out of the shower, drying my body, I stepped into my shorts and pulled on my tank top. I laid into my fluffy bed, and grabbed my Bible, beginning to read it. Something I haven't done in a very long time.

Andre POV

I pulled up to the trap house. It's so much unfinished business that hasn't been cleared and I need that to happen. I'm losing money, when I should be earning it.

"Y'all got my money?" I asked walking in. "Yo M, come holla at me in my office."

"Sit." I ordered, sitting into my rolling chair.

"Yeah, wassup."

POW

I shot him right in between his eyes. He a snake and ratted me out to them north side niggas.

"Go clean that shit up in there, but I need my crew, we got business to handle."

Two Hours Later

"Come tomorrow here, dressed and strapped up. We taking them niggas out just like that, they owe us too much money. Girls, y'all searching the house for the money, two bodyguards will be with you, get my money. Nine o'clock sharp, we leaving at nine fifteen." I spoke sternly.

"Gotchu." They said at the same time. I dapped all of them up before heading out.

I walked out the trap and got in the car. I drove by Alicia's house. Exiting the car, I walked to her front door, knocking on it.

"Who is it?" Her sweet voice called out.

"Dre."