Prologue: For Every Good Bad Happens

Eight Years Later
Omniscient POV

It's been eight years since the Davis' were last seen. Over the years plenty has happened. Both good and bad. Well the good should go first.

André was released from prison three years ago, and a year before that, Alanté and Alysia were married. Alysia graduated from nursing school and then went to hair school so she can have a way to make some extra money. Alanté and Alysia have been happily married for four years.

Raising three kids and them being 15, 14, and 13 is not easy. There is a different sport, activity, food, that everyone chooses. Antony plays basketball, Alana is a majorette dancer with Baylee, and Aubrielle considers that cheerleading is life.

Alicia on the other hand was doing great. Her boyfriend was out of jail and she was happy. Having a 16 year old and 14 year old, is not a good combination to have. All you hear is arguing. Alicia has been doing great, trying to get André off of the streets and do something more productive with his life.

Alicia has been focusing to expand her clothing line. She's a business woman, all she know is money. With her line being worth 11.3 million, she is pretty happy to be thirteen years strong with it. Many celebrities have bought her items and rock them too, including Nicki Minaj, Beyoncé, Toya Wright, Rihanna, K. Michelle and others.

Bambi says she is passing on life. She still dances. Bambi and her boyfriend Elijah has been happily raising Baylee since she was six. They spoil her with gifts and money, letting her do whatever she wants and letting her go where ever she wants.
The only sad thing is when it's only Baylee and Elijah, he goes into her room and makes her give him a good time. He started molesting her when she was around 10, but she never said anything.

The things that goes down with them makes her act and dress a certain way. She wanted to tell her mom, but she was too scared she'll put her out. One time she caught her and Elijah kissing but Elijah quickly flipped her over so Baylee could be on the top and blamed it on her. Baylee was almost beaten to death for trying to take her mother's man. Bambi felt bad and now she doesn't care what her daughter does . Bambi hopes that Baylee knows she can talk to her about anything.