14. They're Back

Two weeks later

Alysia POV

This morning I woke up and made breakfast. Today My family comes back and I have so much to tell them. I made some of everything eggs, ham, pancakes, sausages, waffles, oatmeal, biscuits, and any other breakfast food you can think of.

I can't stop thinking of my babies, and how much I miss them. I was thinking of them. And I have to go to work tomorrow. I need too, I have to make my money to get my kids and I out of my dad's house by next week. While putting the cooked food into the oven while it's on low, I grabbed the nearest laptop and logged onto my bank account.

I have, 2.3 million dollars in there. And I found a house for $159,900.00. Not bad for 5 bedrooms and 4 1/2 baths. I thought about it. I'm actually going to buy the house today! I'll pay for furniture to be moved in by tonight.

I did my morning routine and got myself ready. Putting on something simple, like Nike Pro leggings, a black Nike Pro shirt, and some Roshe's.

I made a ponytail into my head and let it fall down my back. I put on some stud earrings and grabbed my purse. As I made my way to the kitchen I left a not on the stove that stated the following: Hey guys, I know y'all like where am I at, but I went to buy my house because I didn't know when you all would get here. Food is in the oven, all you need to do is heat it up. I miss you guys so much and I can't wait to swe you soon! Love you so much, bye.

I cut the oven off and grabbed my keys. Entering my old white Porche, I put in the address to my new home.

*15 mintues later*

I was viewing the house with Marcellous and it is very nice. I have already called people to began to clean the house and paint it. The furniture will also be put in today. The real estate agent has 2 keys already made for me, and I am going to get some more made. As we were leaving, the furniture trucks pulled up and immediately began to unload the furniture. Then I got a call from Alanté, well, this would be a good time for me to tell him he isn't having a child by me anymore.

"Hello." I spoke into the phone.

"Hey, wassup. How's my seed?"

"See about my baby Alanté, it was lost."

"Whatchu mean it was lost? You haven't even had it yet." He semi-yelled.

"That's the point! I had a miscarriage." I said beginning to tear up, even though I didn't want the baby to be Alanté's, it was still a child of mine.

"Okay, bye Alysia."

Alanté POV

Well I got a plan. Since Alysia had a "miscarriage", I'mma get her knocked up. Again. I know y'all like how, well since she is a stripper, I might just get a private room with her in about three weeks, you know, she will fuck any and everybody, and boom, there it is. I know, y'all still like how.

Well I will get on my grind to get buffer, and have a face mask created like Big Momma from Big Momma's House, to look different. Duh!

💘

Alysia POV

I arrived at the house with Marcellous up behind me. Since my father told me that they'll be home in about an hour, I threw my note away, and heated up the food. We sat on the couch and were watching Season 3 of OITNB. I ended up falling asleep.

*45 minutes later*

I woke up to the house smelling good. I walked around to find Marcellous until I seen him in the kitchen, setting the table. I laughed at myself, cause we finna eat breakfast at 3 in the afternoon.

"Look at who has risen from the dead." Marcellous smiled.

"Oh shut up, but why is the table set? Ain't nobody here."

"Go open the door."

"Why?" I asked.

"Girl, just open the damn door."

I walked towards the door and I seen my beloved family. Whom I missed so much.

"Mommmmyyyyyyyyy!" My baby's squealed.

"Hey, Lala, and Jai and Ellie Pooh!" I said hugging them. After hugging everyone and speaking to everyone we sat at the table, and began to fix our food.

🐝

Aaliyah POV

Yes, you read that correctly. It's me, Alysia's and Andre's mother. I ain't dead, speaking of dead, I'm coming after they family, all of them, one by one starting with Andrew.

"Hello. You got them?" I spoke into the phone.

"Yeah, I got them." Marcellous said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay, I know I'm 2-3 weeks late. Sorry guys, but school has started and I have started cheer season. So since tomorrow is Labor Day, and I won't be doing anything, you will get two extra updates.

~AutterBug_ 💘