13. Uhhh...Fuck Her.

::Alysia POV::

After like 3 minutes we stopped fighting, cause these boys pulled us apart. I was beyond pissed off cause that lil ass eating hoe put her funky ass hands on me. And I'm prego, so if that bitch make me have a miscarriage on everything, that bitch dead.

"Aye shawty, calm down." This dude asked. Idk who he is, but lawd bless his genes.

"Who are you? And why you telling me to calm down?" I asked with my hand on my hip.

"I'm Marcellous White, and I broke up the fight."

"See you ain't a smart boy, cause I could be criminal and you telling me all your name." I said.

"Well you could be a professional fighter too, the way them hands was going." He spoke. I started to laugh until this keen pain went through me. I bent over holding my stomach.

"You aight g?" He asked, walking towards me and putting his huge hand on my back.

"Yeah, I'm good." I lied. I started to scream, blood was dripping all through my white leggings.

"Somebody call 911! Right now!" He yelled, and then, I just collasped, right in Marcellous' arms.

*Next Morning*
(Still Alysia POV)

This moring I woke up in a hospital bed. I wondered how did I get here? All I could remember was bleeding like hell, and going through some sharp pains.

"Sorry for your lost Ms. Davis, you were stressed out, which stressed out the baby, and you got into a fight that also caused the problem." A nurse spoke to me.

I began to cry, I lost my baby. I cried so long, I ain't know Marcellous was in the room and the nurse left.

"Here." He said, handing me a box of pizza and a bag with Sprite, and breadsticks.

"Thank you." I wiped my tears and began to eat. He said he didn't want any, so I was munching.

"Why are you so nice to me? You don't even know me." I asked looking at him.

"Cause, I mean it's always great to give back to your community." He laughed, this man always laughing.

"Boy I'm forreal." I laughed.

"Me too." He smiled.

"Okay, anyways, tell me about yourself, even though you DON't know I'm a criminal." I said.

"Well, you know who I am, but my middle is Deonté, I'm 21, I have two great parents, and the rest I can't quite say in the hospital. And I have a little boy, Sebastian, he just turned 6 last week. Where you from? Lemme know some bout you." He said.

"Well, I origin from a little bit of everywhere, Memphis, Houston, DC, and Compton, I'm 18, my name is Alysia Armani Davis. I kinda have 2 kids. One of them are mine, the other is my bestfriends, that I don't know anymore but let's not get on that topic. But my kids are my world and they are both 5. And I don't know my mother."

"Well damn shawty, I'm sorry to hear that."

🌺

I had to stay in the hospital for one more day before Marcellous took me to the club and get my car.

"So what was that, that you couldn't have said in the hospital?" I questioned.

"Oh yeah, imma drug dealer."

"Oh." Was all I replied before glancing out of the window.

A while later, we pulled up to the club and he parked his Black Maserati. He came and opened my door so I could get out.

Before I got in my car, he asked a question.

"Aye Alysia, can I get your number?"

"No," I smiled, "but I can have yours." (A/N: I got that from Set It Off)

🌺

Early update? Yay! Yes y'all will get your update on Sunday too. 😊