Chapter 1

Lloyd's POV

I heard the alarm go off and quickly stopped training going into the computer room as fast as I could.

"Nya what's wrong?"

"Someone broke into doomsday comics and Borg industries they stole a bunch of equipment"

"So do we need to get it back?"

"You have to go solo lloyd don't worry its not a big big mission but it is pretty bad"

I nodded and she gave me directions of where to go. I left immediately after getting ready and flew off on my dragon.

-----------time skip brought to you by candy!!!!!!----------------

I arrived at the entrance of the log cabin and sighed.

'Why such a nice place?! Can't they be normal and have a cave or something?!'

I shook my thoughts away and focused on what they were saying.

"-so the girl drank it and turned into an adult and we just tied her to a bed"

'What they have a girl here?!'
I looked over to notice a girl with long brown hair her eyes were closed. I felt my blood boil. She looks battered and beaten and bloodied and I hated it. I readied my power and smashed the door down hitting everyone within reach. I looked to the girl and sighed happily as I noticed she didn't have a scratch on her that wasn't already there. I tied the kidnappers up and untied her. I called the cops to come here and left right before they showed up. I flew the girl in my arms and blushed heavily at her peacefull sleeping form. I landed on the bounty quietly and quickly went to the medicene room. The guys came in shortly after I did.

"Hey Lloyd how was your mission?"

I looked from the cabinet that I was frantically searching through.

"She's dying from blood loss ! We need to stop it!"

They nodded and got to work on my mystery girl.