Chapter 14

Lloyd's POV
I thought I was nervous at our wedding but this is ridiculous! I'm with the woman I love in a cabin in the woods near a water fall. The only thing that's making me nervous is what married couples do on there honey moon. I paced back in forth, I was in my swimming trunks waiting for y/n to get out of the bedroom so we can go to the waterfall. After a few more minutes she came out in a mint green bathing suit with black strings. My jaw almost dropped and I felt my face heat up.

"Ready to go Lloyd?"

She smiled and I smiled back.

"Yea do you have the towels...?"

She nodded and took my hand, I felt my nervousness leave as we went to the waterfall. When we got to the waterfall we got in and splashed at each other. She giggled and I smiled, after a few minutes she went underwater. I looked around for her but couldn't find her.

"Y/n?!"

I started to panic, something came out of the water and hugged me around my neck. I noticed y/n's soft brown hair and hugged her tightly. I kissed her cheek and she looked at me. We hadn't really kissed since the wedding and I'm scared to do it. I still feel like she's gonna push me away and tell me she wants a divorce. I laid my forehead on hers and she sighed happily. I pushed my lips to hers and she kissed back, I melted into the kiss. She deepened the kiss slightly and moaned a little. I started to feel weird like I need to do something to her now. I grabbed her butt and she played in my hair, I pushed her into the wall of dirt and deepened the kiss more. She pulled away but I didn't want to stop kissing her so I kissed her neck. She moaned slightly as I placed gentle kisses on her neck, I started to suck on her neck making her moan louder. I looked at the love bite I made and she smiled. I wanted all of her, I never felt like this before I just wanted to have all of her and not leave any room for anyone else to get there hooks in her.

"Lloyd?"

"Yea y/n"

"D-do you wanna...no never mind"

Warning lemon

I knew what she was saying and I definitely wanted to. I decided to be a little bold and rubbed her outer thigh slightly. She moaned alittle and kissed me again. I felt my bathing suit come of and saw her hands go back to my shoulders. I gulped and pulled her bathing suit bottoms off. She moaned slightly and I put both bottoms on the shore. I untied her top and pulled it away blushing like a mad man. She blushed to rubbed my chest, I moaned slightly and she stroked my member. I moaned louder and and sticks two fingers inside of her. She squeaked slightly but moaned louder as I pumped in and out of her. She pumped me faster and moaned louder pumping my fingers faster than that. She screamed my name as she orgasmed on my fingers, and I closed my eyes as I came. I panted slightly and she put me at her entrance.

"Please Lloyd..."

I looked at her with lustful eyes and shoved myself deep inside her. I moaned loudly and so did she. I started moving almost instantly causing her to moan louder. After about another hour and a half of me slamming into her I felt her walls tighten around me making me shiver in delight. She shook in pleasure and screamed my name as she came on my member. I moaned at the warmth and went deeper as I released inside of her. I moaned her name very loudly and panted while still in her. She panted slightly to.

"We should do that more often"

I looked at her and laughed kissing her happily.

"We defiantly should do that more babe"

She smiled hugged me close, I pulled out of her and hugged her back.

"Hey we're skinny dipping"

She looked at me and hit my shoulder playfully and continued to splash me. I laughed and splash back, after a few more hours of swimming we got dressed and dryer off while walking back to the cabin.