Chapter 11

Lloyd's POV
I kissed her head and left her room quietly, I walked into the training room and Jay instantly hid. I facepalmed and walked over to him and held out my hand. He took it and smiled but I was still mad.

"You spar with me today don't look so happy"

My voice came out cold and foreign, I didn't understand it till I remember my baby girl is afraid of Jay. He gulped and I instantly pulled him to spar. We started, we had 12 rounds to go through but only made it to 6 with Jay conscious. The others took Jay to the hospital while I stayed behind and made y/n and the others who are asleep breakfast. I'm a sensei in training yet I beat the crap out of Jay while in a rage...I shouldn't have started off with sparing...y/n walked into the kitchen a few minutes later.

"Lloyd? I thought you were training?"

I sighed knowing I had to tell her.

"I feel like a monster y/n I beat the crap out of Jay while we were sparing....I can't forgive my self for this action..."

She walked over to me and hugged me around the waist.

"One that smells good and two you are not a monster. Jay is just a bad sparing partner for when your mad."

I smiled at her and she pecked me on the lips.

"Thank you y/n....are we only getting married because of the baby?"

She nodded and I felt my heart drop, she still the love of my life. I hugged her close and she hugged back like her life depended on it.

Jays POV
My head is killing me! What in ninjago happened to me?! I looked around and noticed a white room with a few chairs in it.

"Hello"

I looked toward the voice and my mouth almost dropped open.

"Hi....I'm Jay....."

She giggled and my heart skipped a beat.

"I'm Luna! And I already know your name I read your file. I'll be taking care of you for a few days to help with your concussion"

She smiled brightly and I almost fainted right there. She's amazingly beautiful but I love....y/n no I can't!

"Oh and it seems you have had a few to many concussions so the best thing to do is to rest for a bit. That means no missions and no training"

I gasped

'I can't do that!'

"My sensei will have my hea-"

"No he won't because he wants you better now sleep your gonna be here for a while and sleeping helps"

She tucked me in and I felt her fingers graze my shoulder sending chills of pleasure through me. No way was this bad. I think I'm in love.