Chapter 15

Lloyds POV
I sighed as I laid back on my bed at the monastery. Some of y/n's stuff is already in here because Zane thought it would be nice. It was and y/n doesn't seem to mind she's gotten used to sleeping next to me. I smiled as she came through the door and picked her up spinning her around. She giggled like crazy before I put her on my bed and laid beside her.

"I love you Lloyd"

I smiled and cuddled next to her.

"I love you to y/n"

She smiled and nuzzled close to me We have been married for two weeks and I feel great. The only thing that would make this better is a baby with the woman I love. I felt her fall asleep and smiled starting to drift off my self.

---9hours later---

I woke up and stretched, I looked to my side and saw y/n still asleep. I smiled and kissed her head, I looked at the time and realized that we have sunrise exercises today. I got up and got dressed leaving the room quietly to not wake up mints.

Y/n's POV
I woke up with the faint feeling to throw up, I got up and went to Lloyds bathroom and puked my guts up. I looked to the bed and noticed Lloyd wasn't there.

'He's probably training'

I looked to the clock and realized it was 9:30am and I got up. I was hungry but scared to eat anything.

'I need my brother'

I walked into the trains room and graves Zane by the arm. I got a lot of questionable looks but decided to ignore them.

'Zane can you scan me...? I think I'm sick...'

He nodded and scanned me, his eyes widened and took me to the doctor. I sighed.

"Zane why are we here...?"

"Because I need to be confirmed y/n"

"Ok..."

After 4 hours at the doctor he told me I was pregnant again and he told me to just be careful about what I do around the house. I tried to run inside but got stopped by Zane so I fast walked to the training room and founder ninja training. I smiled and told sensei I need to talk to Lloyd and it couldn't wait. Zane walked over and started to train with them with a smile on his face trying not to laugh. Lloyd came over to sensei Wu and I grabbed his hand dragging him out of the training room.

"Are you ok babe? Sensei said Zane took you to the doctor..."

I smiled.

"Yea but I'm okay."

I took his hand.

"Lloyd I'm *places his hand on her stomach* I'm pregnant. With your baby. I'm pregnant"

I started laughing happily and he looked at me shocked and he dropped to his knees.

"Lloyd?"

"I'm a daddy...?"

I nodded.

"Yea..."

He pulled my shirt up slightly and started kissing my stomach wildly. I giggled at him and he kissed me passionately. He ran into the training room and started the course finishing it in record timing.

"I take it you like the news Lloyd?"

He smiled at Zane.

"I LOVE THE NEWS ZANE!"

"What happened?"

He looked at Kai and he smiled widely.

"IM A DADDY!"

He did a back flip and I giggled at him sensei smiled and the rest of the ninja just laughed at his reaction. I smiled again.

'Perfect way to end a crappy life'