Chapter 1

I lay there in my bed crying until I can't cry anymore. I hear my phone buzz and check to see who it is. Its my bestfriend Jorge I open up the text

Him: Hey Bestfriend!!!<3(:

Me: Hey

Him: What's wrong .-.

Me: Nothing just got into a little argument with my mom..

Him: Awwww bestfriend wanna come over?

Me: Yeah I'll be there in 10 minutes (:

Him: Yay!!!(:

I toss my phone on my bed and get up and change into some black jeans and a white t-shirt and decide to wear some flats. I grab my phone and put it in my pocket. I grab my car keys and head out. "Where are you going?",my mom asks. "I'm going to my bestfriends house", I said then left and went into my car. It took me about 7 minutes to get to Jorges house he lived pretty close by. I get out of my car and go up to Jorges door. I'm about to knock when all of a sudden the door swings open. "BESTFRIEND!!!", my bestfriend says and hugs me super tight. I felt my heart skip a beat something that's never happened to me before. I hug back. "Hey bestfriend!", I say and blush alittle. What's happening? I ask myself. "Well are you gonna come in or just stay out there", he asks. I walk into his house ad follow him into his kitchen. "Hungry?", he asks. "Come on bestfriend you always know in hungry", I say and he laughs. He begins to make spaghetti my favorite. I get up and start looking at his pictures with his family. I loved seeing those pictures it made me happy ever time I saw them. My bestfriend had a loving family. They would never be disappointed in him. He was lucky. All of a sudden I feel two strong muscular arms wrap around me. My heart started beating fast. "Why do you love looking at these pictures ever time you come?" I didn't want to tell him the truth so I always said," You look so cute". He then turns me around and I look into those green beautiful eyes of his. My heart melts looking into them. I start to blush. " You know your so cute when you blush?". I hit his arm " Stop it", I giggle and go back to the kitchen.