Chapter 2

"Mmn that smells delicious" I told Jorge as I walked into the kitchen. "Thanks love" he said and served us both.

*******

"I'm stuffed that wa the best spaghetti I have ever had!!" I said. "Stop lying it was alright" he said. I laughed and got up and went to his bedroom. I jumped on his bed and layed down. "What are you doing?" Jorge asked as he walked in the room. "I'm laying down on your comfortable bed" I said and he laughed. I then got up and walked to his bathroom. "I'm gonna wash my face real quick" I told my bestfriend and closed the door. I turned on the water and looked at myself in the mirror. "Your ugly and always will be" I told myself in my head as a tear rolled down my cheek. "Vanessa are you ok?" I hear my bestfriend say as he knocking on the bathroom door. "Just a minute" I exclaimed. I washed my face an went back outside. I felt someone grab me and lift me up. " Oh my god bestfriend put me down" I said screaming. He put me down and laughed "Sorry bestfriend I had to" he kept laughing. He sat down on the edge of his bed and grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. I looked into his eyes. Oh my god he's so cute! Kiss be now I said in my mind. He got up and looked at me. He started to lean in and closed his eyes. I couldn't believe what was happening in about to kiss the guy of my dreams. No. I was about to kiss my bestfriend.