Chapter 6

"Oh my god Vanessa you don't know how much I missed you! Your lips your smile your laugh that-"

My phone started to go off and by the ringtone I knew who it was. I took out my phone and hesitated.

"One moment?" I told Kyle.

I went outside and answered

"WHAT?!?"

"Hey Vanessa what's wrong did I do something?"

Oh please don't tell me he's asking me this question.

"Wow really? I hate you just leave me alone!! I'm with someone who would never hurt me like you."

And with that I hung up. I went back inside to my boyfriends room and laid down beside him.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"No one important."

"That conversation sounded pretty important I could hear you yelling from here."

"Can we not talk about it babe I just want to get my mind off of it please?" I asked.

"Anything for you so do you wanna do anything? There's a party at my friends house or we can go to a restaurant?"

I didn't really want to go to a party . Last time we did everything went wrong.

***Flashback***

"Babe!"

"Yes Kyle?"

"My friend is having a party tonight wanna go?" He said. It was Saturday night I was bored so I decided why not have a little fun?

"Yeah sure let me get ready."

I went upstairs to my room and got dressed. I decided to wear a black skin tight dress with some black flats . I curled my hair from the tips and applied some mascara and lipgloss. I checked myself for approval and was satisfied with the results. I went downstairs to Kyle.

"Babe I'm ready."I stated

He took one look at me and made a face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing lets go." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car.

******

We've been at the party for 3 hours. It's a pretty good party the musics good and everybody's dancing. I was standing by the wall waiting for Kyle to come back from the bathroom. I checked the time. 11:40. He went to the bathroom about 40 minutes ago it does not take that long I thought. I'm gonna go look for him

"Excuse me miss."

I turned around to see who it was. It was a guy about 6'1 and he looked very drunk.

"What's a gorgeous gal like you doing alone?" He asked.

"I'm waiting for my boyfriend I'm gonna go look for him nice talking to you" as I was about to leave he grabbed my arm and threw up all over me.

"EWWWW!!!!" I yelled. I ran upstairs to clean myself up. I went to the bathroom and nobody was in it. I thought Kyle had to use it? I started cleaning when I heard a girl moaning so loud I bet New York could hear. I also heard a familiar voice. I went to where the noise was coming from and to my surprise it was my boyfriend on top of some bimbo!

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

"Get the hell out if here." The bimbo said. What gives her the right to talk to me like that? I ran up to Kyle and pulled him off and started beating the crap out of the girl.

"Hey babe stop!!"

"Don't you ever call me that ever again we're through Kyle don't ever talk to me ever again!"

"He doesn't want you bitch he wants me" that slut yelled

I ran back up to her and punched her in the nose as hard as I could and walked out I could hear her saying that I broke her nose. Pshh if anything I made it better, her and her hawk nose. .I walked back to my house and went upstairs got dressed into my pjs laid on my bed and cried my eyes out. That night I swore that I would never go to a party again after that.

***End Of Flashback***

"Really Kyle you expect me to go back to a party after last time?"

"Yeah that was a dumb question." He said.

"Can you just take me home?"

"Yeah."

We were on our way to my house when I noticed a car following us. Who's following us? I thought. 10 minutes later the car was still following us and we were already at my house.

"What's this guys problem?" Kyle said . His fists were tightening up as if he was ready to fight. We got out and waited for the guy to come out of his car. It was dark so I couldn't see who's car it was or who was in it. The drivers side of the car opened and someone came out.

"What the hell are you going with him?!" That guy yelled.

"Who the hell are you to talk to my girlfriend like that ?!"

I was getting nervous I could tell my boyfriend was getting really mad and he's terrifying when he gets mad.

"Boyfriend?!?!?!" The guy asked.

"Yes," Kyle said,"boyfriend now who the hell are you?!"

The man stepped out of the darkness revealing none other than ..

***Authors Note***

Cliffhanger :D

So what'd you think? And sorry for taking soooooo long on updating I'm sooo sorry :( but

Who's this mystery guy?

Comment?

Vote ?

Ill update as soon as I can I promise . Follow me (:

Thanks for all the reads I love you all!!!!💕💕💕

The person that is playing Kyle is Lee Min-Ho he's a Korean actor if you know who he is lets just pretend he speaks English 😂😭