Chapter 5

Tears started welling up in my eyes. My heart was shattered into a million pieces.

"How could you?" I spoke in a whisper like form. As soon as those words left my mouth I was out. Running downstairs through the front door towards my car. I wanted nothing more then to be as far away from "My Bestfriend" as possible. I started the engine and started driving I didn't know where but I just kept driving until I reached 'his' house. Why did I come here? Why here?

**** Jorge's P.O.V

"Look at that little slut haha she's pathetic."

"Don't you ever fucking talk about her like that and get your slutty ass off of me!! NOW!! You ruined my life I don't know why I let you in hear in the first place. Your nothing to me anymore your worthless why don't you go find another guy to fuck like you did when we were going out? Get off of me, get out of my house, and get the hell out of my life!!" I was going off on Leah and boy let me tell you it felt good.

"You asshole! Don't you ever talk to me like that again!"

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know sluts like you deserved respect." I told her in a gentle sarcastic voice.

"Ughhh!" She grunted and got up. She gathered all her clothes and left without another word. Oh no Vanessa how is she gonna feel about this. Today was the day I was gonna ask her out. The day I was finally gonna make her mine. The day I finally told her how I truly feel. The day where I ruined it all.

**** Vanessa's P.O.V

*knock knock*

I waited at the door for him to open up. Tears were streaming down my cheeks I probably looked horrible. At that moment the door opened.

"Vanessa uhmm what are you doing here oh my god are you ok what happened?!"

"Can I just come in?" I spoke gently.

"Yes of course anything baby." Baby? That word coming out his mouth spoken to me made me nervous. In a good way? I entered his house. It looked the same. I led my way to his bedroom knowing my way around the house already. I layed down on his bed and cried my eyes out. I heard the door close and felt a hand start rubbing my back up and down.

"Shhh it's ok everything's gonna be fine." His words made me calm down alittle I sat up and hugged him. He hugged me tight. His scent made me smile he always smelled good. I looked at him and he looked back down at me he started to lean in and next thing you know my lips are crushed on to his and we are in a deep passionate kiss. He pushes me so I can be laying down again. Oh how I miss these kisses. I felt the fireworks and butterflies all over again. I shouldn't be feeling this should I? I'm kissing my ex boyfriend he's my ex for a reason so why am I feeling like this? I pushed him away .

"What's wrong?"

"We shouldn't be doing this your my ex boyfriend." I said speaking softy.

"I know but Vanessa how many times have I told you I regret what I did I can't get you off my mind!! I've been begging you for a second chance why can't you give it to me? I love you so much!!! I'm crazy about you all I want is y-"

I cut him off my pressing my lips against his.

"You want your second chance? Well here it is."

I kissed him again with such passion and love. My heart felt like it was being repaired. I was happy. I just want to know, did I make the right decision?..

**** Jorge's P.O.V

"Hi you've reached Vanessa I'm to busy right now being sexy but leave a message and I'll call you back once I'm done being sexy bye!"

Voicemail . Again . I probably understand why she's not answering. I screwed up. She's probably crying her eyes out right now being miserable. Ugh why did I agree to leave the slut in here?! I need to see her. Wherever she is I'm gonna find her and speak to her face to face. No matter where she is I know she'll listen she'll have to.

**** authors note

What did you think?

Like it?

Hate it?

Comment?

Vote?!??

So what do you think about Vanessa's decision ?? Comment your answer!

Love ya !