Payback

***Yahnae ***

I looked at her with pure hate. Guns were out from all my peoples. Everybody here was family so everybody here was packing heavy. I wanted this bitch to suffer. Like I am. My baby never did shit to anybody but here she is laying in a casket...all because some gang shit she didn't have nothing to do with. I was ready to leave this shit. Its costing me the ones I love and it's definitely not worth it. Keem shot her in the knee and the dude next to her mama marie shot his ass right between the eyes. She feel to the ground trying to shoot but Keem shot her in the wrist. He motion for my brothers to come forward. " Put this bitch in the truck, B. She gon suffer ain't nobody walking away easy. Thats my first born babygirl bout to be 6 feet deep " The boys nod and grab her dragging her to the car. We went back  to finish the funeral but all I could think about was this bitch and the fact that I lost my baby. MINES! The child I carried for nine months. The child I birth, feed, put to sleep and loved till the death of me. If I could take her spot I would in a heartbeat.

We burried her and after that was all. I just wanted to go home. I wanted to wake up and this be a bad dream. Me and Keem drove to the warehouse. I wanted my payback. Once we pulled up the workers and our boys were here. We walked in and she was tied up to a chair looking at her. I just slapped her ass with the end of my gun and watched as blood and teeth came out her mouth. " You killed my baby you sick bitch. " I say. " Like you did mines? " I slapped her again. " She was a BABY! She never had shit to do with this! She never caused harm to anyone. You could have fucking just killed me " I say. gunna pulled me back. I watched as the whole process went out. Keem cut her limb from limb. Every finger toe. Even her ears and nose. Then poured acid in the open wounds. She was screaming and yelling. He started cuting off arms and legs. He carved " RIP CC " in her.  He yanked out all her teeth and cut out her tounge. Then set her on fire for about 5 minutes then put her out. She was alive but so fucked up you wouldn't know it was a person. He hand me the saw and I knew what I had to do. Just for Caylee. Mama loves you baby. I started cutting her head off and she screamed. I sawed her head off completely and she was finally dead. I held her head in my hand just like I said I fucking would.

" RIP CC " I say. Even through all this it didn't stop the hurt I was feeling for losing my daughter. " Get the clean up crew " Mir says. I was ready to go so I just tossed the head and the gloves I was wearing and walked out.

" God forgive me for I have Sin " I pray when I got in the car. A few minutes later Keem came and got in the car. He looked at me and I couldn't even stop my tears thinking about my baby girl. " Baby its gon be ight man. We gon get through this " He tells me but I wasn't listening. Feels like just yesterday I could feel her kicking in my stomach. I held my stomach all the way thinking about my first in my belly. When we got home I stripped and laid down. I held CC's faviorte bear to my chest and cried my eyes out til I had a headache and feel asleep.

*** Keem ***

Man I was fucked up in the head. My baby was gone. Its been two weeks since the funeral and nae bearly leaves the bed. Im getting worried about her. She is to depressed. I had a plan. I walked into the room.

" Baby get up we got somewhere to be. "

" Keem I don't want to go no where " She says.

" Ion care man. Just get up and go get in the shower nae. Im a find you something to wear " I say she looked at me and saw I wasn't giving this up so sighed and got up going into our bathroom. Few minutes later I heard the shower running full blast. I walked into out huge closet. She had so much shit it was crazy. I went through a bunch of shit till I found the right thing. It was a red and black strap less vera wang dress with the sides cut out and a long V neck. I got her from New York when I went for business. I found some matching red bottoms. I went and laid it out on the bed then went back and searched for me something. I found my Levi pants, A black Dress polo shit with the red horse. I got my red and black new Jordans. " Keem where am I wearing this!? " She called from out room. I walked out with my things. " Just put it on " I call. Moms had Cam so the night was ours. I went and shower and did all my shit sprayed on my polo and a nigga was straight fly. I walked back out into the room where Nae was finishing her hair. She finally turned around and my baby looked perfect. She was so fucking beautiful. I walked up and wrapped my arms around her. " I love you. You ready? " I ask. She nod and I take her hand and led us out. The whole 30 minute car drive she kept asking where we were going I had blind folded her and told her be quiet. We finally pulled up and I grabbed her hand and led her to there. " Keem I feel like im going to fall. Where are we? " She ask. I laughed and picked her up bridal style. " Better? " I ask. She just nod. I walked and sat her down and pulled her blind fold off. She gasped looked at it. It was a picnic. The mm beach. It looked over the water. There was rose pedals lines all the way up to our seats. It was Candals going. I lead her down to it.

" When did you have time to do this ? " She ask smiling for this first time in weeks.

" Me and Cam did it. He said to tell you he loves you mommy and to have a good time " I say. she smiled and I seated her then sat. She looked  over it. " Thank you. I love it " She says. I smile. We had lobster and all that other good shit. I fed my baby desert and we just talked and laughed enjoying each others company. We laid on a blanket looking at the water and holding each other. " Thanks baby. I love you " She says. " I love you more. I want to ease you're pain. I know I can never make it go away. But I want to help to where its not that bad. I love you and my kids and would walk to the moon and back for yall. Im bout to give the game up. Its snatching the ones I love and I cant take that shit again. As long as you down for me im a be down for you. I love you with everything in me and I ion want you to ever forgive that ma " I tell her and I seen she was crying again. Ace Hood and Trey Songz " Ride or Die " Was playing in the background. I kissed her tears away and looked at her. " I love you too keem " she says and kissed me. The kiss started to get heated and I was pulling off her dress. We had the whole beach to our selves wasn't shit we couldn't do. I pulled off her dress and kissed every inch of her body. I swear to god I love Yahnae with everything in me. And it was about to go down on this beach...