Problems ,

Keem(Pov)

Last night Yahnae was going wild , Im talking dancing with other niggas body shots all that. I was mad a little bit but tonight ima get even with her ass. Thats my wife I love her so I aint gone do to much but Ima do enough.

Yahnae(Pov)

I woke up and my head was pounding. I got up with a groan and got in the shower after taking two Tylenol. Once I was done washing I brushed my teeth and all that other stuff. I walked out the bathroom and keem walked in "Morning" I said he just slammed the door in my face I shrugged it off. I walked into the room and pulled on some under clothes some nike sweats and a tank top with nike slides. I left out the room and walked across the hall to Lia and Gunna Room. I let myself in and they both were up eating breakfast.

"BITCHHHH Last night you was off the hook Im suprised Keem Aint Flipping out on you" Lia Yelled "I dont recall Any thing from last night" I said "This Fine Ass Nigga Was all over you last night or should I say you was all Over him and his name was NOT Hakeem" she Said And Gunna cleared his throat "What he was cute " Lia said In defense "Damn I drawled" I said "Yeah well tonight its us girls going out and the boys going out somewhere else" lia said I nodded "In That Case I need to go find a outfit you know where we going?" I said "Out to eat and then girls night" She said "Cool what time yall wanna be ready by" I asked "8" She said i nodded kissed my brother cheek and left.

I walked next door and Went into Yahmir Room he was on the bed with boxer on and Nisha was butt naked I decided to wake they asses up. "GET THE FUCK UP RISE AND SHINE BITCHESS" I yelled opening the curtains "Damn Nae Get the fuck out fuck a nigga cant even sleep little high yellow ass midget" He said getting up and going into the bathroom Nisha just laid there "Bitch put some clothes on ughh" I laughed Mir hates to be woken up "Be ready at 8 Bitch We going out then girls night" I said she nodded "Go back to your room now you Loud ass Bitch"  she smirked "See you mir love ya " i yelled and walked out i crossed the hall to Yanna Room to hear moaning so i banged on the door "GO THE FUCK AWAY NOW DAMNNNN" E Yelled I Bung Again And went into my room I was fucking with them to kill time inside the room was quiet as hell. So I decided to Just go out for breakfast by myself my husband sucksss.

Keem(Pov)

Once 6 o clock hit yahnae was sleep and I decide to get washed and dressed we were going to a beach party with out the girls Im turning up.. After a shower I pulled on Some Blue And Orange Polo Swim trunks Some White Polo socks And Some Nike Slides. I put On deodorant grabbed a beach towel no shirt and left out. I chilled Inside Gunna room till it was time to go..

Gunna(Pov)

Keem Was turnt all the way up he smoked about 4 facials of loud and had more than I could count shots He was all over the bitches. Now I would say something but im doing the same thing these bitches down here was badddd

Yahnae(Pov)

around 2 am we decided to go down to the beach party. Lia was shitty And yanna was passed out on the bed I wasnt drunk,  but i wasnt sober. Once We made it to the beach party I looked for keem after about 20 Mins Of searching I Found Him On Top This Half Naked Bitch Kissing Her..