Emotions

Its Over And Done

But The Heartache Lives On Inside

And Who's The One Your Clinging To

Instead Of Me Tonight

And Where Are You Now , Now That I Need You

Tears On My Pillow Where Ever Go

Cry Me A River That Leads To Your Ocean

You'll Never See Me Fall Apart

In The Words Of A Broken Heart

Its Just Emotion Taking Me Over

Caught Up In Sorrow

Lost In The Song

But If You Dont Come Back

Come Home To Me Darling

Dont You Know That There's Nobody Left In This World To Hold Me Tight

Nobody left In This World To Kiss Goodnight

Destiny's Child - Emotions

Yahnae(Pov)

Looking at the site infront of me I was ready to go ballistic. I ran over and started to punch keem repeatedly in the face. He didnt swing back nor block my hits my tears fell as the punches connected. After awhile I stopped and walked away.

"Yahnaeee Babyyy Stoppedd" Keem yelled after me. It sounded funny because he was drunk. As he caught up with me I broke out into a sprint all the way to the hotel room. Once I was inside I locked myself in the bathroom and cried. "God I know I messed up last night. But why did he take it that far why did he do me like that " I asked my tears continued to fall.

I jumped as keem banged on the bathroom door "WIFE Hear Me out please" he banged and anger took over me just by hearing him say wife I jumped up swung the door open and punched him in the mouth he stumbled back. "Nae Please Stop Hitting Me" He said blocking my hits "No fuck you bitch" I yelled I picked up the vase that was on the table and threw it at his head and it hit the wall instead of him "Yo Chill" He said grabbing my hands "No get the fuck off me" I Yelled as he slammed me on the bed and held me down. I was so mad that I spit right in his face which I instantly regretted " Bitch is you crazy" he said I guess that sobered him up because he grabbed me by my neck and slammed me onto the floor and took of his ring and threw it at my face he wiped his face the left out slamming the door I slid down the wall crying

Keem(Pov)

That bitch just spit in my face. God knows I wanna fucking murder her that's exactly why I walked the fuck out. Fuck her this trip and everybody else thats on her side. I kiss the girl thats it. She was basically fucking the nigga yesterday she was kissing all over him in my face.

I walked to the airport and got on the first plane home. On the plane I listened to music and thought about my kids and how much I missed them. When i got home I laid in my bed. And Fell asleep.

The next morning I moved all my shit to a condo I brought awhile back but never used it. Then went and got my kids we went out to the zoo and Cam was hype about the tigers. I pushed the twins around in the stroller and watched cam look at the animals.

Lia(Pov)

I sat with nae as she cried "Li I aint mean to spit on him but I was so mad why would he be kissing that hoe when he got a wife" She cried "Nae boo you was doin the same shit the night before he was just going tit for tat with you , Ill admit you were wrong for spitting on you shit im suprised he aint try to kill yo ass" I said this was my girl but spitting on someone is nasty as hell and im shocked she would spit on someone

Keem(pov)

Days past and today was the day Yahnae came home and Yes I was still mad she spit on me. So when she called for the kids I droppped them off to her. "Keem can I talk to you for a minute" she said I just stared at her "You not gone come in this is your house to" She whispered "Nah Shawty I dont live here no more whatever you gotta say you can say it now" I said getting irritated.

"Keem Please" she said as tears fell I sighed and walked in than sat down. "Wassup" I said not looking at her. "I apologize and I know that what I did was uncalled for but I was really mad that you was kissing Ole girl while you got a wife" She said I laughed

"I aint tryna hear that shit yo , did I beat yo ass when you was basically fuckin ole boy in my face while you were out with me Nah I didn't did I beat yo ass when you was kissin all on homie Nah I didnt I just ignored yo ass and kissed another Bitch, Me not fighting you back when you was whoopin my ass shoulda showed you that I felt bad about that shit. Then I try and talk to you and you fuckin spit on me. Thats low cuz thats fucking nasty I left cause I wanted to kill yo ass babymom or not wife or not you was bouta take you last breath but on the real I aint do shit cause I Love Yo Ass to much." I said feeling mad as fuck again so I took the sleeping twins in they room and then came back and got cam put him in his room. Walked back to the living room and sat down and rolled up some loud then lit it and inhaled some.

"Fuck you crying for you wasn't crying when you was spitting " I said "Keem I said sorry what the fuck else you want me to do then you talking to me like Im nobody like I dont fuckin matter to you yeah im fucking cryin cause I feel bad that shit was outta my character and I feel disgusted but im not gone sit here and let you talk to me like shit so since you wanna move out then bye go the fuck head and since you wanna take off rings thats what we gone do you want a divorce to ?" She said taking off her rings and sitting them on the table I aint gone lie like I ain't let a few tears fall cause I did She was up in my face looking sexy as hell I stood up to and looked down at her "Aint Know way in hell you getting a divorce from me Yahnae Or Ima kill Every Nigga You Think about being with you hear me girl" I said in her ear making her shiver.