Give And Take

1 Week Later

Yahnae(Pov)

I can finally go home today this hospital been good to me but im offically ready to get the fuck outta here. Keem was able to take the girls home a week ago and I missed them like crazy.

Keem been annoying me he comes up checks on me then leave. I know you saying that doesnt sound annoying , He comes twice a day and calls every hour texts every half hour. He said its because hes scared that he might loose me so we need to know eachother where abouts like really where the fuck am I gonna go.

Anyway he just walked in "Wife you ready" He Asked "Hell yeah" I spat and got my phone and wallet since he carried all my bags. "I cant wait to see the twins" I smiled then looked to the sky and whispered I love you. No matter how much I tried Caylee was always on my mind hopefully the twins will bring some peace.

"So member that trip to the bahamas we decided that we would go whenever you wanted I know we all need time to relax no stress but you need it more than ever" He said

"Let me be with the babies for a little so they can get used to me. then we can go" I said he nodded and we headed home.

When we got there I headed straight to the shower washed up and slid on some Nike Yoga shorts and a tank top with some nike socks and walked into the girls nursery. I grabbed one which I kinda felt bad I didnt know them apart.

"Thats Faith the oldest and thats Cherish over there , You can tell them apart by They braclets with they names engraved and Cherish lips are bigger than faiths." Hakeem Whispered into my ear i nodded

As Faith began to whine she opened her eyes and smiled "Hey Faith Im Your Mommy" I said smiling Cherish began to cry and keem went and grabbed her.

That whole day I stayed in and bonded with the twins. I vauled that I would protect them with my All even if that mean I had to die Id Give My life so they could live theres.

Weeks passed and it was time to go on this trip I really didnt wanna leave my babies but Keem said I Needed This.

"Bae member that time we went to Hawaii"  Keem said and I started cheesing "How Could I Ever Forget" I said with a smirk as memories played in my head about how he ate my "Yahaeeee" yanna screamed in my ear "huh" I said. "The Plane Landed" She Said I looked up to see everybody standing up to get off.

Once we reached the hotel I took a shower and got lotioned up.I put on a white grey and blue bathing suit and some white shorts that i left unbuttoned. I put my hair up into a high bun and added waterproof eyeliner and some diamond stud earrings. I grabbed my silver sandals and put them on my feet. Then Looked myself over. I needed to hit the gym when I come back because I gained a little weight.

Keem came up behind me and traced the tattoo on my lower back that said his name "Wife you dont need to drop any pounds you weigh about 130 and the only things fat on you is that ass and yo head so gone with them thoughts" He whispered in my ear I giggled and moved away from him and grabbed my gucci sunglasses. and headed out to the pool. After Awhile everybody else came out and we started talking.

"Yall member that time when we was in the club and yall fucked up keisha and her friends." Yahmir said "Lia was all like yall with her I straight pointed the jawn out an lia went at her" Gunna Laughed "But wait Nish was on some debo shit ole strong ass talkin bout you with them cause if so you mines well throw yo shit up. Put ole girl ass to sleep after three punches"Keem laughed as he grabbed the Loud that was already rolled and puffed it. "Now what about the time when them big bitches came to fight and Lia was mad her pradas got messed up" Gunna Said "But Them bitches was big as shit we gave them hoes hell" i Said puffing on the loud. "No Nae Member when Keem Beat Ole Boy Ass Then You Beat His " Yanna Laughed "yahnae the fuck crazy how bout the time she shot Keem Me and Gun was crackin up the whole ride to the hospital" Lia Said

"Nah that shit wasnt funny she straight shot my ass I thought I was finna die" Keem laughed. Before you know it the sun was setting. I laid back on keems chest and watched it I guess everybody else did to cause it got quiet.

"ayee its a party tonight and t.i , wayne , chris brown, Nicki , And some other people pose to be there. At the mention of t.i i was up "What the hell yall still sitting for i need to see my other husband lets go yall" I yelled as i walked away i got to the hotel room in less than 10 mins and stripped and jumped in the shower. 30 mins later i was out and keem was getting in. I looked through my clothes and couldnt find nothing to wear.

"How the hell you still not dressed?" Keem Asked as he dried of and pulled on his boxer. He then put on his clothes he wore some white cargo shorts and a red shirt with the fire red jordans and white miami heat snapback.

"I Dont Know What to wear" I Said He walked over to my bag and grabbed a pair of white sevens cut up skinny jeans A Black See Through Shirt Red Bra And My Black Patent Leather Wedge Sandals. I kissed him and put my clothes on them straighten my hair. I put on eyeliner and red lipstick

"Ma that ass lookin right in them pants that shit fat" Lia Said as we headed to the club. i smied once their i Turned up so much i woke up still drunk with no memory of the night before.