Breaking Up Is Hard To Do!

Yahnae Pov

        Me and Keem been apart for a couple weeks now and its getting harder everyday. It's like this my husband the man I love out late nights. Only good thing is he makes it home every night before 2am. Even though he was out the game he was slowly making his way back into it.

           I been dedicating myself to my kids and to me and Lia modeling studio. If I wasn't at work I was with the kids. If Keem had them sometimes I stayed around for about 2 hours, so they can spend time with us together then it's in my office.

           Right now I was in my office looking through paper work. Me and Lia were putting together a fashion show. With Lia putting out her new label we needed our girls to go hard. So it was countless hours of practice. I heard one of the twins cry over the baby monitor and I got up to go see why.

           As if God wasn't on my side the moment I made it to the top of the steps, Keem was stepping out the room in his basketball shorts water dripping down his chest. "Lawddd" I whispered. "What was that Yahnae" Keem asked with a smirk. I shook my head as to say nothing and headed to the twins room. When I walked in they both were crying I picked up Cherish as Keem grabbed Faith. I laid her on the changing table and began to change her.

       Once I was done I picked her back up and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Where I began to make their milk bottles. I sat her in her swing and turned it on just as Keem came down. "What's for dinner" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "You do know at one point your gonna have to speak to me right" He asked. Ok call me childish if you want. But I decided not to talk to Keem because let's face it I'd more than likely say fuck this break and fuck his face. 

        I smiled at my thoughts then he licked his lips which had my eyes glued to them. "Yes I do know that Hakeem" I finally spoke. He smiled that smile I melt to every time. "As I was saying you may want to get started on dinner, it's the third Sunday of the month which means dinners here tonight" He smirked. I actually forgot that just 2 weeks ago everybody agreed each Sunday dinner will be held at somebody's house tonight's our turn.

       "Shit I forgot" I said as I handed him a bottle and he grabbed Cherish this time while I grabbed Faith and kissed her chunky cheeks then began to feed her.

"I'll watch them while you go to the market and cook" Keem said just as Cam walked into the kitchen. I looked at my watch to see it was only 12 I had plenty of time to prepare something big if I left now. "Thanks Cam wanna come with me?" I asked "sure" He said. We walked out the door and headed to the market.

          I got to the market with in 15 minutes and me and cam walked in. We were on better terms and I was loving it. Reguardless of anything this was my son and I loved him to pieces. Inside the market I grabbed a cart and began to go crazy. By the end of the little shopping trip I had two carts filled with stuff.

       Once we were at the line this little bitch Keem used to fuck with just had cashier. "Yahnae" She smirked. "that's me" I smiled. "Tell Keem I said hey" She smiled as she rang my stuff. "I would but I'm sure He don't even remember your name that is if he ever knew it" I said. Her smile dropped. "$958.73" she spoke.

        After I handed her the money,  me and cam raced to the car and loaded the bags. We got in the car and I got home in less then 15 mins. When My destination was reached I began grabbing bags and walking them into the house followed by Cam. Keem saw our little struggle and began to help. "Where's the girls?" I questioned. "In there swings sleep" He said I nodded washed my hands and began to cook.

           "Can I help mom please" Cam asked. "Sure boo here mix all this in one bowl" I said handing him the ingredients to the garden salad. While he did that Keem was shredding cheese and I was cutting potatoes. Once I had everything prepared and marinating. I slid the pot roast in the oven the Mac And Cheese and yams, since that took the longest.