o n e

I found my way to the pregnancy isle in the store and grazed my hands over the tests. I haven't had my period in a while and I have been sexually active . This was irregular and this was the first thing that came to mind .
I shook my head and passed on grabbing the tests . I couldn't be. Or could I .
Sighing , I turned around and grabbed three pregnancy tests . I buried them under other things in the basket I had and made my way to self checkout . I rang mostly everything up before I got to the tests and the self check out machine called for assistance .
"Let me try ," said an worker in her sixties .
She did something into the machine, looked at the tests, and then looked back to me with beady eyes. I gave a weak smiled and she stood judging me .
After I finally got to pay for everything, I threw the bags into my car and stopped at 7 eleven to get a big gulp .
I internally groaned when I arrived home and saw Sammy's, my male roommate, car parked in the front .
"Shit ," I said aloud .
I found a jacket and and wrapped my bag of pregnancy tests in it . I carried everything to the front and opened the door, my soul jumping out of my body when I saw who was there .
John, possible baby daddy.