f o u r

I thought about staying in my room for the rest of the night and crying myself to sleep , but what would that solve . Instead I cleaned myself up and went out into the living room with Sam and John.
John glanced at me as I took a seat next to Sam and then he turned back to the game they were watching. I looked at him and turned away just as quick .
"Jada, I bought some beer, if you want one," Sam turned to me.
"Oh, okay," I said.
John looked at me and didn't turn away this time . I thought about what to do next and decided to slowly stand up to get a beer. One beer wouldn't hurt, right ?
I opened the fridge, my butt in the air as I grabbed an ice cold beer. I sat back down next so Sam and John continued to stare .
Popping the cap off, I brought the bottle to my lips .
"You better not drink that ," John stated, practically yelling at me .
Sam looked at the both of us as I slowly sat the beer on the table .
"Yo, man, you don't get to tell her what to do ," Sam said.
"It's fine,Sam," I tried to assure him.
"No, it's not. You two don't date anymore," Sammy said, his voice getting louder.
"Sam, you don't know -" John started, but soon was cut off.
"What don't I know ?" Sam asked .
"John ," I sighed .
"It's not my business to tell , I guess," John sighed.
Sam looked between the two of us and let the conversation die out . The ice cold beer stayed untouched on the table .