t w o

"Need any help ," Sam said, getting up to grab the bags in my hand .
"No," I stated quickly. " You didn't tell me you were going to have him over ."
"Yes, I did. You don't remember ?"he asked with raised eyebrows.
Maybe he did tell me ; shit.
"Hi, Jada," John said from the couch .
"Hey, John ," I said," Just clean up whatever you mess up ."
"Don't worry about it ," Sam stated.
"Kay."
I went to my room and grabbed the tests . My hands shook lightly as I opened the box to look inside for instructions . I read the instructions more than once to make sure I did everything right .
It's not that hard, Jada. Pee on the stick and wait five minutes , I thought.
I grabbed the other two tests and headed out my room to the bathroom. I went to open the door, but someone else did from the other side . My eyes met John's and I immediately put the tests behind my back .
"What's that ?" He asked .
"Tampons ," I responded lightning fast.
"Oh, I'm sorry ," he stated, stepping out of the way of the bathroom .
I nodded my head and hurried into the bathroom, shutting the door in his face .
I took the opened pregnancy test and got to work peeing on it .
I sat the test down and grabbed another one while waiting for the results of the first .
All tests were peed on and it took about five minutes for the first, so I peeped it .
Positive .
"Jada, you okay in there ?"
It was John. I hadn't thought I was in the bathroom that long .
"Yeah, I'll be out in a few minutes ."
I glanced at the other two tests and they read the same thing as the first one; positive.
I was pregnant .