Chapter 4

Guys do you like my story if you don't tell me why. And if you bros want to you can write a topic and I'll write about it or put names you want me to use.

-love Olivia Evans

Recap

Was I to rough

Liv's p.o.v

Oh Blake oh Blake that's what I remember most about last night .

I love Blake soooo much I had never felt better then I did last night.

"I sorry Blake I didn't mean to"I squeaked

"What are you talking about?"Blake asked looking rather confused.

"Your-your back." I said as I pointed to the deep scratches on his back. That were still very fresh looking.

"Oh no don't be sorry" Blake said as he ran his hand down my arm.

"If anything" Blake continued "I should say sorry you felt way more pain the those scratches." He said lastly.

"Oh" I said sounding sexy I began to grind on him he moaned I pushed him down on to the sand still grinding on him. He got a erection that pushed on my entrance. I cried I was sore still. I put the pain aside as Blake began to push deeper in me. I began to cry as we fucked.

"Blake...... Blake ahh don't s-stop" I ga..sped

I had tears falling from my eyes my hands planted on his chest as I moved my hips up and down. I clamped on his d*ck and I came as he did. That was the first time I felt his cum inside me I burned I the best way.

Sorry it's short