Chapter 6

Recap.... The last bone broke.

Before I knew it I was covered in pure white fur and Blake was standing behind me in wolf form. We ran around I looked at myself in a river. I had white fun and on my left ear was a black streak. I jumped in to the water it splashed Blake.

' why you little.' Blake said through mental message we can do this with all werewolves.

' haha catch me if you can.'

We began to run around again. At about 12:30 Blake showed me how to go back to human form. We walked back to the apartment we had and Blake showed me part of my birth day present...... It was a picture of a king sized bed in a black room with black sheets and comforter. It had white carpet and pillows.

"What is this picture for?" I was shocked did he just get me this picture. But it was from Blake so I didn't care it was better nothing.

"It out room...." He said grinning

"Yeah right out room isn't even 1/2 this size." I said

"Maybe here but in our new room it is the size." Blake said looking away

"What 'new room' Blake what did you do." I wasn't shore what he did but I was going to fine out.

We exited the apartment. We had gone wolf and ran about 7 miles. Once we got to a part in the woods right where my friends ally and Quinn's home the shared. Blake took me to the door and said

"Your things are here for a month I'll be back ok?"

" where are you going? What are you doing" I asked many more questions before Blake said

"I have to put the finish your birthday present."

"Fine but if your not back by the end of the month... Il have have to punish you." I said slurring the last word.

"I will be promise." He said as he left

"So your going to punish him." Quinn said

"S-shut up. You do know it's not nice to listen to other people's conversation."

"Yeah yeah we know" ally said

"Well I'm going to bed" I said. The only reason I went to bed was because.. I wanted to see Blake. So I thought if I go to bed now it will make the month go faster . Our wolves are connected. I know where he is. Our wolves are.....ONE.