Chapter 10

Recap: as I adjusted to his size.

LIVS pov

"B-Blake ahh" I cried he had his hands on my hips pounding me 'why did I every stop having sex with him when it felt so good?' I thought I began to tighten around him,he rubbed my clit.

"Ahhhh " I moaned as I came. He thrusted a few more times before he came. It felt so good to have his hot cum in my womb again.

"I love you" Blake said wrapping his arms around me . He covered us with a blanket. I had my back agents his chest. Our legs tangled together. My head under his chin. As we fell asleep.

Įń the morning *********+**^^^^^^++++++++++++%%•

Blake's pov

I woke up before Liv did. Her sleeping face was so peaceful. I stroked her hair. She was going to be sore today. And I felt really bad because I was going to go to Sweden In about a week. Your probably thinking why are you going there? Well about 3 weeks ago my father passed away and I'm going to support my mother. I asked Liv if she wanted to go but she. Told me she hates flying. I'll be gone I hate leaving having to leave her. But I don't have to go till later.

LIVS pov

I woke up when Blake stroked my hair. I turned to see Blake deep in thought. It was then I remembered Blake had to leave for 3 months and 2 weeks . And with work I won't see him . I felt tears pool in my eyes but I pushed them aside. And straddled him.

"Blake I have to give you your treat before you leave." I said before his member entered me we had sex for days. We took a shower before I dropped him off at the air port.

Sorry my story chapter are short it's just I can't write for long amounts of time with out getting bored. Sorry I hope you like it.

Thanks for reading.