Chapter 9

I went to the store and bought some sexy night wear . I was getting ready. I had on a transparent red ,thin strapped super short night gown. Under it was black bra and panties. My black hair was curled I had red lip stick on and red eye liner. I had black fish net stockings and black ear rings neck lace. It was 9:05 pm Blake was going to be home any minute. I walked in to the bed room. Laid myself down on the bed and sprinkled red and black glitter around me.

"Hun.?'' Blake said it echoed threw the house. I was quiet.

"Liv where are you?" Blake asked

"I-I'm in the b-bed room"I said I heard his bare foot steps come up the stairs. Then the door opened. I heard him gasp when he saw me.

"Happy anniversary blake." I said. I got up and hugged him. I kissed down his neck. He groaned, I took his jacket and shirt off. And ran my hand down his 6 pack. I began to undo his belt. When he stopped me and pushed me on to the bed . He licked and kissed my neck and then he moved to remove my night gown. I moaned as he kissed between my boobs. I pulled his pants down. He took off my bra. I took off his boxers. He took off my panties.

"God. Your more beautiful then I remember." Blake said kissing my cl*t.

"Ahh Blake please p-put it I-in" I said my blush deepening. He grinned. He lined up and push in. I let out a cry.

"You don't have to do this you know!" Blake said as he began to pull out.

"NO DON'T PULL OUT!!!! I want to do this. For you" I said he pushed back in. I adjusted to his size.